South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 09:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Default Loving Wednesday West Coast Chicks

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

The week is half over so only two more days to the weekend...I know a lot of us look forward to the weekends. It's a time to spend with family, go on shopping sprees, work in our yards (If one does not have snow or rain), read, visit with friends, cook, catch up on some chores, church, etc...all in all it's a time to look forward to ithe weekend and start making plans.

This morning I have another doctor appt...early! DH is going golfing later in the morning so I will try to just kick back and relax or perhaps go shopping. I have a few items I want to get for our cruise...it's only 10 days away now! Yeah!

I pray everyone's Valentine's Day day goes well by sticking OP and trying to get some exercise in and drink lots of water...but most of all...have a loving day.

I love you sis!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Mamajok, and all you other West Coast Beach Chicks! I hope you're feeling well and rested today, after your testing yesterday. How I envy you, going on a cruise, you lucky girl! That's something I want to do one day, for sure. Enjoy your day!
Old 02-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #3  
TRIATHLETE!!!!!

S/C/G: 274/255/130

Height: 5' 5"

Morning, Chicks!

Sorry I haven't been around, much - February is Migraine Season for me and this one is no exception. (I wouldn't mind if I could use the time off from work to actually get something done, but it doesn't work that way.)

mamajok - where are you going on your cruise? (I'm pretty sure it's not here if you leave in 10 days!)

Hope everyone has a great, OP day!
Old 02-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Morning Girls,

Beautiful Valentines Day here today...Sun is out and DH went to pick up my Corsage at the Florist.

Each year he buys me one on this special day. It makes it hard in a way because we have for years celebrated this day with another couple....I then feel bad as her -H doesn't buy her one and then she is out of sorts all through dinner....My DH has tried to talk him into buying her one but so far no go....My DH just left to go take hers to the Florist to insist he get one for her this year...If he refuses I told my DH to get one for her from us with love....so that is the plan...Some men!

We DH (Andy) and I had a good game of water Volleyball in class this morning...Kept us moving our legs and arms the whole time....Our team lost one and won one game.

Going to Red Hat Luncheon (will only get a coke), as afterward we will pick up the other couple and go on into our big town for early dinner...We go to Home Town Buffet because 1. We get the cutest picture taken of us on this special day 2. Dinner is free if you been married for 50 years. Then home for rip-snorting game of Skibbo.

What do you have planned for this day with your love?

Hi Sis: Prayers are with you at the doctors today...lots of them.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Happy Valentines day!! I work all day, 11:30-7:30, so not much going on here today. I am hoping the bf will make me dinner, a nice on plan meal! Tomorrow is WI day so I gotta be good today, and not eat too late.

mamajok - early dr's appointments aren't fun, however, they are SO much better than the ones you have to wait all day to have. I don't enjoy the dr's so much. Where is the cruise to? I am definitely jealous, it would be nice to get away somewhere warm!

cinderly - I've never heard of "migraine season". Take care of yourself, those headaches are not something I'd wish on my worst enemy.

Well I am off to work, have a good day!

-Aimee
Old 02-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #6  
TRIATHLETE!!!!!

S/C/G: 274/255/130

Height: 5' 5"

Aimee - I don't think it's an official term, just one I came up with to acknowledge that February is usually a bad migraine month for me because it's a perfect storm of contributing factors: a lot going on at work, mid-terms coming up, rapidly changing weather patterns, and dust in the air. Nothing I can do but wait it out and make sure I get my water and sleep.

lubajo - enjoy your dinner out!
Old 02-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Good Evening Girls...

Cottage - Thank you and I do feel rested today after yesterday's test. At least now I know what caused all that pain and the meds are giving me relief.

Cinderly - I HATE migraines...a hysterectomy cured mine. I truly feel for you kiddo.

Sis - I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day dinner.

Aimee - Did you get dinner out? For me an early doc appt is much better...less time to worry and I can go shopping afterwards...best way to cure anything - right!

Me...today I seen my regular MD because I found a lump ...she found it too so I go in early tomorrow for a mamo and maybe an ultrasound. I am not too concerned but could not ignore it since my sister just came through breast cancer. I then shopped for a few groc items and came home to cook up some cabbage lasagna...it was very good. Tonight DH and I will have a glass of red wine (I bought a special lable today) to celebrate Valentine's Day.

The nice thing about going to the doctor today was she noticed that I had lost ten pounds since I last seen her...she was very happy and asked me how I did it. I told her I was on SB...she approved!

Okay girls, now I will tell you where we are going on our cruise the 24th of this month until the 3rd of March...we are going to the Mexican Reviera ...the same place we went on our honeymoon three years ago. I am so looking forward to sunshine!
Old 02-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #8  

Just popping over to the West Coast to

cinderly: I hope you get to feeling better soon.Migraines are so painful
Swimgirl-- a meal made by BF sounds romantic!

Mamjok: hope you are feeling okay.. !

Lubajok: How very kind and loving to do that for your friend! I bet she will be touched!
Now dont be strangers you westies! Come visit the rest of the chicken coop on the daily!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

The bf was good to me today! He bought me some CHEAP flowers, which I can appreciate.. I don't like spending too much money on flowers. They are roses, 1 pink one, and 11 red ones, very sweet. He also got me chopped up broccoli from Costco!!! I love it, and have been pretty bummed that it's always gone when we go there. He also did the dishes. Does he know me or what?! I am one lucky gal! We were going to go to a movie, but neither of us are feeling up to it, he's tired and I have a headache. I think we'll just shower together..

cinderly - I do tend to get more headaches in the winter, lots of weather changes seem to bother my head. You take care, soon it'll be over

I am off, have a good one gals!

-Aimee
Closed Thread