South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #1  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Default Cravings

i have always read people talk about how eating sugar makes them crave more sugar and i never really had that problem until now.

today is my first day on phase 2 and since it's valentine's day i decided to have a splurge day on drinksand 2night on food only. i drank a cup of orange juice this morning and now i'm having a cup of lemonade and both are delicious!!!!

but it's making me want more!!!! both of my meals today have been on plan but that's because DB is cooking me jumbalaya w/shrimp for dinner.

a co-worker gave me a small box of chocolate's today and they are sitting on my desk right in front of me and it's taking all i have not to open them. i'm going insane

it's been 2 weeks since i've had real sugar and i'm craving!!! plus it's tom!!! but i made it through phase 1 and i can beat this. i'm going to leave them on my desk and beat this!!!!! i can do it!!!!! i am now in control of my eating!!! i will give them to DB tonight, he loves chocolate.
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #2  

Good going JusJ! First for recognizing your trigger foods or drinks in this case..Now you know you have to stay away from them. Such Willpower on those chocolates.... sprinkle some for us!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:08 AM   #3  
doinTHEbestIcan

thank you so much and i did make it!!!!

i gave the chocolates to chris(db)!!!!

i did it, i did it, i did it, oh yea!!!!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi girls...I believe yesterday I posted that I was going to allow myself (TWO) SF Hersheys mini choc bars...well, I decided not to do it. I know my triggers and even though they are SF it would set me off...

Jesj...good for you!

Schatzi thanks for making us think.
mamajok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:06 PM   #5  

Good Girls....Both of you!!!

DH looked for chocolate orange sticks for me yesterday as part of my present for Valentine's Day...He couldn't find any....I was so happy about that...It would have been double hard to resist. I too can't have things like that in the house.

Let me share this story with all of you...True)

One day long ago I had a bag of Chocolate Chips that remained unopened for quite a while.

Then remembering that they were there in the cubbord I got so hungry for them. I got up and opened the bag...Good girl that I was, only took a few out to enjoy...went back to watch TV and those stinkin Chocolate Chips, started to call me...."Lu, We're waiting for you" , "We're so good. yum yum".

I got up, went to the cubboard where the Chips were calling me from. again taking a few to eat, and took the bag of them and threw it in the garbage under the kitchen sink (good girl Lu)

Relaxing again, soon I heard again, the Chips calling me..."Lu, You really want us...come get us and enjoy" .

I got up, went and took the bag out of the garbage, which was under the sink, took a few, and then put them outside in the big big garbage can....back in the house, smiling I went to relax again....

Soon, "Lu. We're waiting for you...come enjoy us...come on Lu". By this time I was beside my self and went out side, took a few more chip and then with bag in hand and poured them all out into the garbage can....I knew then that I had finally won as I would not dig them out one by one...But it took the pouring them out that finally shut them up from calling my name....

Motto: I was fooling myself in making sure I had the bag closed even in the garbage can just in case I wanted some....and those darn Chips knew it....I should have dumped the whole bag out in the big garbage can the first time or down the garbage disposal.
Best thing is not to have them in the house in the first place...that way they can't call me....or call you!!!

Has this ever happened to any of you???
Bionic Beach Babe is offline   Reply With Quote