View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #4
Bionic Beach Babe

Height: 5'4"

Morning Girls,

Beautiful Valentines Day here today...Sun is out and DH went to pick up my Corsage at the Florist.

Each year he buys me one on this special day. It makes it hard in a way because we have for years celebrated this day with another couple....I then feel bad as her -H doesn't buy her one and then she is out of sorts all through dinner....My DH has tried to talk him into buying her one but so far no go....My DH just left to go take hers to the Florist to insist he get one for her this year...If he refuses I told my DH to get one for her from us with that is the plan...Some men!

We DH (Andy) and I had a good game of water Volleyball in class this morning...Kept us moving our legs and arms the whole time....Our team lost one and won one game.

Going to Red Hat Luncheon (will only get a coke), as afterward we will pick up the other couple and go on into our big town for early dinner...We go to Home Town Buffet because 1. We get the cutest picture taken of us on this special day 2. Dinner is free if you been married for 50 years. Then home for rip-snorting game of Skibbo.

What do you have planned for this day with your love?

Hi Sis: Prayers are with you at the doctors today...lots of them.

Each 5 lb. Loss::