Old 02-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Talking February 5 Weekly Thread

*deleted*

Last edited by modkittn; 04-11-2007 at 09:14 AM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/240/145

Height: 5'4"

Good luck on your weigh in
I haven't written down my food for the past 2 days and had the munchies really bad. I don't think I did too bad though, as in I could have done worse. My anniversary is tomorrow, so we will more than likely go out to eat & I just hope I can do OK then. My weigh in is the day after that. I tried talking my husband into going out to eat the day after our anniversary, but he won't do that, he thinks it'll be bad luck or something!
Tlovrfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:01 AM   #3  
Running Babe

My January was horrible eating wise... Anyway I am back at WW and got the new information (yah I can start with 26 points a day)..

Anyhoo, I am back to working out and managing my eating. I hate this freakin cold weather though.

Anyhoo, I think the Genster has woken up!

Cheers!

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi LAdies:
Ali! hi I have to PM you and pick your brain on a few things!
Tlovr Just eat sensibly and ask for low salt and remember your water!
Lori How did it go?
I had a 5 hour meeting yesterday and am swamped today! I did turn down Pizza yesterday YAY! I noticed I was eating a lot and I've cut down so i feel better Just need to get Chex Mix out of the house!
Gotta Run =) Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Default hi ladies!

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing this week? Hi Lori ist's good to have you back. Sorry your trip wasn't the best You must be happy to be back home?

I had an ok week so far, I have been good the past two days and Thursday and Friday I was good, but this weekend I was awful I am paying for it now, bc the scale hasn't budged since I weighed myself on Sunday and that was at night!! UGH, why do I do this to myself, I was doing do good? I lost 1.2 last week, and I was almost down 38lbs and now I think I am definitly in for a gain this week. We'll see on Thursday I guess

Anyone have any good news to inspire me???
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #6  

Lori You are totally right about the whole scale thing. I am embarrased to say this, and I know it seems silly but it's not -- I get on the scale several times a day and smetimes I get on it in the middle of the night if I wake up to pee. I have even got on it before and after a shower? I am not sure why bc you are right, it just makes me feel worse, unless I like what I see when I get on it. I never had a scale before and a few months ago I got one and I have been bad about weighing myself too often ever since. I have been a little bit better lately, I try to only get on each morning before breakfast whick is when I weigh in at my WW meeting. It may seem like a silly question but is there such thing as being addicted to weighing myself? I know I am being stupid but.... I was just think about it and I realized that the week I got my scale was the same week I hit my first "plateau" or at least I thought it was a plateau? Hmmmm looks like I have some thinking to do. Well anyways thanks for putting in in front of me, I really needed it.

Anyone else have scale issues?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies:
I have been super swamped Every day this week! And its led to a bad trend me craving sugar (I can only safely eat 12g at a time) so when I crash from my coffee being done In my system I'm heading to the machine. Need some healthy protienny snacks to keep in my desk! Lori I hope your feeling better
I went to the gyn yesterday and am now in Pharmacological menopause let the flashes begin! its only for 3 months so i can get back on track with a pill. Luckily my pap and other stuff came out negative so i don't need any scary exams phew!
gotta run
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:23 AM   #8  
Running Babe

I've been having a great week! I have exercised most days too so it's all good!

Kierie: if you need to pick my brain you can e-mail me!

Lori: yup, I hate this cold weather. Anyway I will go running outside tonight. I have restarted weight training.

Tanya: I had a bad weekend last week too. I hope you're having a good week!

Belle: I hope things are going okay with your mom coming to live wih you. Take care.

Ali
Old 02-09-2007, 09:37 AM   #9  

Hi ladies,
Ali glad you are doing so well. I need some motivation, ugh I have been bad. I have not been at the gym all week bc Jax is sick

Hi Lori feeling better? Did you weigh in this week?

Jackson has Croup and a fever of 103.5, so I am bringing him in to see the pedi, AGAIN! I am worried bc his breathing is very labored and it usually isn't accompanied by such a high fever. OK I am off to the doctors office.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:02 AM   #10  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Hope it's OK for me to pop in and join this chat. I am pretty new to Weight Watchers, been on the plan for 2 weeks, 2 days now! So far I've lost 2.6 lbs which I am very pleased with.

Hope to be chatting with you ladies for awhile! 65 pounds worth of time...
JessieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:35 AM   #11  
Running Babe

Lori: Who knew Juliet was kind of a prisoner too?? Yup, I am a Lost fan I am also getting into Heroes!

Ali
Old 02-11-2007, 12:37 AM   #12  
Running Babe

Tanya: I am sorry your son has croup. The worst Genny has had is a cold, I hope your son gets better soon. How old is he?

Jessie! Yah! Welcome, that's a great loss!

Ali