Old 02-08-2007, 03:49 PM   #1  
Sara

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5"3"

Default Personals

I keep hearing some of you mention that you did't have time to post your personals. Where are these posted and is everybody welcome to it...sorry I know it's a dumb question and I probably should know....just thought I'd ask.

bella mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:54 PM   #2  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Sara
Welcome,I'm in Mississauga myself. The personals refer to the Losers and Friends message board when you address someone with a personal note. For example if someone posts they've lost weight another's reply might be "Way to go Kim" etc. The personals are not required and hard to keep up with as the boards are busy and huge but it's a way to give a special shout out to someone who is having a great week or a rotten week.. and a good way for us to get our jokes in!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #3  
Sara

Thanks Kristen...I feel dumb for asking but glad I did, as I thought I was missing something. I must say though though you all have been an amazing inspiration, although I do not know any of you, for the first time I don't feel like I'm alone in this battle. You all inspire me to want to lose weight. My biggest fear is that it'll stop coming off...and I want this more than anything, not just for myself but as a role model to my kids too.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:21 PM   #4  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

I have a 3 1/2 and 2 year old, both girls and they are a big reason I joined. We are actually very close in starting weight as I was 219.8 when I started. If you had told me at the end of September I would be down this much i never would have believed it but I've done it and found it very easy. I'm quite close so if you have any questions etc let me know. I teach my baby signing classes in Brampton so I'm up there all the time.
You've already done a great job and the rest will follow!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #5  
Sara

Thanks Kristen. Looks like we have a lot in common. You have just motivated me big time. Did you say you teach baby signing classes? That is so amazing. Where do you teach? I live in the north end of Brampton, actually in the Chateaus of Castlemore, are you familiar with that area? It's actually considered the town of Tulamore. You are so sweet and I would love to hook up for a coffee one day.
Hope you have a great POP day..take care.