Old 02-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #1  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Default Omg!!! Yay

So, I was browsing, healthcentral.com, and got sidetracked with their height/weight calculator, it's been AGES since I looked at one of these, I put in my height, which varies, from 5'9" to 6' depending on which 7-11 I'm walking out of, but, with my weight at 224, and I seriously, think its lower, but my scale is broken, I have, depending on frame calculations, I'm a medium frame, but at the smaller end of medium, in my build, if any of that makes sense, but, using their medium frame, I have LESS THAN 50 POUNDS TO GO. OMG, it's actually 41.2 pounds, HOLY CRAP! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I don't know when I quit having to lose 110 lbs, 100 lbs, 75 lbs, that all seemed SO overwhelming. Suddenly, I'm like, NORMAL!!! Well, in comparison. I dont know anyone in my family who is happy to lose 40 lbs, but I know plenty who are happy with the new issue of 4x4 hog hunting magazine, so in my family, I'm the sane one. HA! OMG, I am so stoked now. My daughter has a well baby visit<when do they quit calling them that, she's 3?>, tomorrow, at 1315, so I'll have them measure me and weigh me, but I am so STOKED. I am this close to being within a healthy range. I once weighed 286 pounds, granted, I was 9 months pregnant, but STILL. I KNOW I weighed more than that, years before, probably much much closer to 300, if not slightly over, I've seen the pics from that time period, I know my looks at weight, and I've never seen me that heavy. I digress, I'm just so excited, it's almost midnight and I'm ready to walk another 3 miles today and lift more weights. I won't I'll lay in bed and toss and turn and wonder about what part is losing the fastest and how to talk that lower tummy, meat apron into jumping on the "move it" buddy bandwagon, but this is WORKING. I am so happy.

*******************UPDATE*************

So, I went to the doc today, and weighed myself. 227. I've actually put on 3 pounds this month, but my measurements say I'm losing, EVERYWHERE, so I'm guessing it truly is muscle? Is that possible? Well, this month, its been about 6 weeks since a true official weigh in, but 4 weeks since measurements, so is it possible? Everything fits looser, I've lost 2" in both thighs, 3 in my hips and bust and 2.5 from my waist, so I'm happy that I'm smaller, I just wish the wooshie fairy would show up and whoosh this weight away too. Ah well, tomorrow is a new chance to be as healthy as I can be.

Last edited by Angihas2; 02-08-2007 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Update
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:36 AM   #2  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Congrats! That's awesome!!
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/233/137

Height: 5'6"

Smile

Congratulations! That's fantastic.

I'm so impressed, you've done so well!

Lillibeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:12 AM   #4  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Awesome!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

How cool is that??? Congratulations!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #6  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

That's awesome!!! You're halfway home!!!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote