Old 02-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #1  

Lightbulb Give and Take Support

Hi,

Rejoined WW a couple of weeks ago, following the Flex program. Would like to talk to anyone to share support in trying to reach our goals.
granny4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Count me in!

Hi there, I am also on Flex and have been since last spring. I still have a long way to go to get to goal and would be glad to lend support!

Princess
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #3  

Smile Give and Take Support

Hi,

Wasn't aware that someone replied to my request. Thank you! Not only am I having trouble staying on program during the Winter, but, eating out is my main form of entertainment, so sad, lol, and, I find that difficult with the flex program. There is an Applebee's restaurant near where I live, and, they seem to be the only restaurant that has a WW menu. Does anyone have any suggestions for eating out on the flex program?

Wishing all strength, and, the right frame of mind to win our battle.
granny4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Eating out is not too hard at all actually... you will learn what to eat and where it is best for you to go the longer you are on the program.

There are a few sites out there that will help you with points for restaurant food... This site has one I believe and I know that Dotties does also... I never go out to eat unless I check their menus and points values first and then I know what to order before I get there.

Check out this site... http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html scroll down about half way and you will see a listing of the resturants... click on it and it gives you the points value for some of the foods that they serve.

Hope this helps!
Susan
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 176/164/143

Height: 5.4

does granny four mean four grandchildren? I have four ages 8 1/2 to 11 (two families) 3 boys and one girl. 21 pounds ago I was a lifetime WW. I need to get back there, I did it before, I can do it again. Of course I am older and thanks to RA am unable to do much exercising, but I do know what it takes to follow the flex plan, I know how to do it, I know I can do it, just don't understand why I am not so doing! I will keep in touch, and I will try. Meantime, know it works if you follow the plan! All the best..........
Helen Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:48 PM   #6  

I just registered on this website and am amazed at how much information there is...my weight loss goal is the same as my age...62! YIKES. I have chronic pain and it is not better when I am sedenatry, so...ideas for how to get moving and losing!

Lainee
Lainee is offline   Reply With Quote