Old 02-01-2007, 07:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

Talking LAWL Losers and Friends - February 2007

Its February! YEY!! A new month, lets kick it into full gear this month ladies!!

May we all reach our feb goals and come one step closer to a healthy new us!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 07:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

katiebug~ great photo, u guys look very cute together...and how great is it that u slimmed down for the photos!!

repogirl~ 98, may we all live to see the day! and thank u, now im craving potato casserole!!! hehe...

our power went out yesterday. so i figured, lemme go to the gym, get a nicw workout, nothing to do around the house anyway...come back, sweaty (not cute!) still, no hot water, no electricity...by evening they promised us it be on...we'll 25 candles lit later, still dark! i have a final tomorrow, so i read under a small book lite, which flickered on and off, not fun! hehe..didnt have coffee all day, so i was on edge! no such thing as 7-11 out here, or dunkin donuts for a quick grab, only cafe's nothing to go!! errr...anyway, today were back on, had a nice bath and a huge cup of java! feelin much better!! i'l catch up with ya ladies later, gotta go read!
Old 02-01-2007, 08:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Happy February everyone!

Aggie - Maybe you could just bring your own cup or thermos and ask them to fill it? Boy, wouldn't they just call you an "ugly american" then? Hope the power's back up!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:22 AM   #4  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Happy February!!

Cassi: I see that you've lost some more weight. Congrats on the WL!! Awesome.

Aggie: Hey you.....hope you got your electricity back.

To the rest of you.....Hope you have a POP day!!

As for me, I'm going to have pizza today as my CC. One of the Healthcare groups I handle is treating my boss and I to Filippi's Pizza grotto this afternoon for lunch. This would be my first time doing the Carb Craver, so I hope everything works out....and that I don't gain a ton of weight. I'm a little scared, counting 2 med slices as a protein!?! Total shocker. I'm gonna try it and see if it helps that darn scale to move. (I've been stuck for about 3 weeks!!)
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

I enjoy changing my calendar around!

Suiziewan - You asked when I'm back to my cod...Saturday morning. I live about 30 minutes from my cod, so I am not able to get in 3 times a week. I'll be in on Saturday and I'll make sure I keep going twice a week. Enough hiding and prolonging visits.
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:32 AM   #6  

Evette - Thanks for noticing. I am on cloud 9 this morning. Good luck w/the pizza and enjoy it. Remember, if you couldn't have it once in awhile, they wouldn't list it!

Jason - Good luck w/WI this week!
Old 02-01-2007, 08:59 AM   #7  
Maintainer

Thanks Cassi, I know i'll enjoy the pizza, definitely! You're right...we couldn't have it once in a while.....they wouldn't list it. Touche!
Old 02-01-2007, 09:01 AM   #8  
Kim - IP 9/10

Oh for the love of GOD!!! Every month since October I have posted in the wrong month's thread! Pavlov's dogs learned faster than this! Anyway - here is what I posted inthe Jan thread....

Quote:
Welcome Colleen and JLem!

Colleen, You know we're crazy, and We know your sister is nuts, so you have a lot to live up to! No pressure....

Jenn - GREAT loss! you are back with a vengeance!

Wendy II - gotta love family invented words!

Joni - I don't have pet insurance, and thankfully Dodger has been pretty healthy all these years, but I would seriously think about it now. Still thinking about Charlie for you!

Jason - well, now that's different, are you asking us to hope that you gain weight at the COD? I'm not sure we are capable of that!

Dan - HOLY CRAP! ... Makes me want to run to the doctor!

Not much going on here, busy at work, can't look at a sclae... nothing to report. Have a great day losers!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:13 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post
Oh for the love of GOD!!! Every month since October I have posted in the wrong month's thread! Pavlov's dogs learned faster than this!
Old 02-01-2007, 09:16 AM   #10  

Ok, I have to share. I was sitting at my desk on the phone when I just pushed back from my desk and... crossed my legs! It just happened so naturally like I always do that and then I realized what happened and then proceeded to cross and uncross them to make sure it wasn't an accident. (How geeky am I?) Anyhoo, since I haven't been able to do this since the 1990's, I am pretty giddy right now.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:20 AM   #11  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Haha, Kim, love the Pavlovs comparison.

Evette- This is your first time doing a CC meal? Okay, I am taking that as a lesson to me. NO MORE CC TILL I PASS MY GOAL!!!! Enjoy girl, god knows you deserve it!

Cassie- Great to see you so chipper this morning. What is the occasion?

Aggie- Sucks about your power. Glad to hear that it is back on!

I am just plugging away here. I have been feeling so burned out on childcare for quite a while now. I thought that taking this Directors position would help me to perk up, but it really hasn't. I finally figured out what I want to do. I would really love to open a little dessert shop. I would serve pastries of all kinds, cakes, pies, cookies, fudge, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. I will call it "Kate's Just Desserts". We live in a college town, so I could see it being a pretty popular hang out. I love to cook, after all, I am a home economist. Might as well put that degree to work, right? Anyway, this is what I want to do, but where would I get the money? Who knows. Ah, well, it would be a pretty dangerous place to work, wouldn't it? I would have to be online there so that I could come see you guys when I felt like eating myself out of business!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:21 AM   #12  
Kim - IP 9/10

WOOO HOOO! CASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!! you leg crosser you!

Up until recently I've been a calf crosser. It's nice when you can get the whole leg into the action!

PS - I am laughing right now thinking back to Katies 'thalves'!!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 09:23 AM   #13  
Kim - IP 9/10

Katie - are you nuts?

I mean, it sounds wonderful, but my morning routine would have to change to something like this:

Wake up
Shower
Dry hair
put on makeup
get dressed
WIRE JAW SHUT
go to work at my delicious pastry shop.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:26 AM   #14  
Maintainer

Katie: Yep, this would be my first time doing the CC, and I'm pretty scared....scared the the scale will do something horrible!! haha! But, Cassi's reminded me that if we couldn't have it once in a while...they would not have posted it. Your "Kate's Just Desserts" idea of yours would be great, but such a temptation if you're into desserts and sweets. Or, it can go the other way and you'll be sick of desserts and sweets Either way, it would be so nice to own your own business while doing something you truly love.

*i'm really not a "sweets" kinda girl, weird, huh? My DH and co-workers don't understand that, but yeah, I don't crave desserts that much. I would rather have crunchy, salty, potato chips....any kind. My major downfall.

Cassi: I remember that feeling...the first time I was able to cross my legs, I think I was on cloud 9 for about a week, now i just can't help doing it all the time.

Kim!! How's it going?
Old 02-01-2007, 09:34 AM   #15  

Katie - I'm starting culinary school in April. I, too, was burned out in my field. It takes guts to do what you want, but the most successful and happy people are those that listened to their heart and went for it. Try looking at some women mentoring groups, or some women business groups for some support and funding ideas. It takes hard work, but if it's what you love, then it won't seem like as much work.

Have you seen Ace of Cakes on the Food Network?