View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 05:19 AM   #5
aggie2006

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

if u like the gym, i would use 3 of the days for high intensity cardio workouts, running/uphill walking on the treadmill/heavy duty eliptical...the other two days do weight training,...my trainer placed me on curcuit training for weights..the whole body takes 30 min...15 reps 3x on 5 different machines for arms, 20 reps 3x on 4 diff machines for legs...and 3 reps 0f 15x abdominals...u switch from one machine to the next only after one repetition so u circle the gym quite a bit, but it keeps you from taking breaks btwn reps and gives each muscle group a nice relief!...lol...u should consult with someone on the training staff, or look online to make sure u are targeting all muscle groups and are doing the exercises correctly...believe me, i thought i was doing it correctly until my trainer showed me the actual way of doing the exercise! i also agree u should do something extra cardio wise on the wknds...a brisk family walk...some videos...try biggest loser, its fun, and u can feel the burn!...good luck figuring out your schedule!