Old 01-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #1  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Week of January 22

Hello,

Is there anyone here anymore? Sure is quiet.

Hope everyone is doing OK.
Kitty53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #2  

Hey Kitty!

It's been hectic here. We're trying to get stuff done with the ins. I had an accident on Wed. We decided to go through my ins b/c the other guy's won't do anything. It's actually a state agency, so you know all that red tape. By going through my ins, they will fight to get the money back instead of us trying to do it. Hopefully it will work out.

Finally getting somewhere on DS's eyes. We had our follow up to his exam under anestesia...he needs glasses which we knew they day he had the exam a month ago. But we hav ea perscription now and we'll be going to order his glasses tomarrow. My dad is an optician so we chose to have it filled at his office. Hopefully that will make it eaiser. We have to go back to the eye dr in 6 weeks and see if the glasses are helping the crossing of his eyes or not and if not we'll probably have to see about surgery. I am thankfulw e starte dthis process 6 months ago instead of waiting like DH said b/c we'd still be working on it.

Well got to run. Have a great night!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:14 AM   #3  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey all. I get my prescription of Meridia tomorrow, it was finally approved by my insurance company for 6 months worth. It is $125 for a months supply if I were to pay for it out of my own pocket. I might have been willing to try it regardless but might as well get my money's worth out of all the premiums I have been paying. I started my new schedule this past weekend. I worked a day shift on Friday and nights on Sat, Sun and tonight then 5 days off. yahoo! Very much looking forward to it. My cold is better so I'm planning on getting into an exercise program, slowly of course so I don't hurt myself seeing as it has been probably years since I exercised regularly. Otherwise it is same old, same old. Take care, see you tomorrow!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #4  

Hi all. DH's grandfather passed away last night, he was 93. Then I just found out that my new SIL's mom died this morning she was in her late 40's. So things will be a little hectic here for the next week or so.

I hope everyone else is having a better day.
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #5  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey all. Sorry to hear about the deaths in your family Misty. Hope that it doesn't get too crazy.

Picked up my prescription of Meridia this morning. I am very excited that I am taking it. I really think it is going to be a big help. Not that I am expecting too much of the actual medication. I know it is just a tool and that I will only lose weight if I watch my diet and exercise but knowing that I am taking it and that it will help me has really motivated me. I'm not going to do a ton of exercising right away but I am planning on getting into a regular program. Today I am going to start cleaning up the basement so that I have a spot to workout. My son's art work is covering a big part of the floor so I need to get that sorted out and tidied.

If anyone likes Bob from the Biggest Loser, he is doing a thing with Ellen Degeneres on her show, she is trying to lose 10 lbs for the Oscar's so I think he is on the show every day and also has got a section on her web site that looked interesting. Take care all, see you later.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 PM   #6  

Hey chicks, i am back. I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time do anything. FIL was in hospital with his COPD, but has FINALLY quit smoking and is feeling much better. Our little weinier dog died Sunday, and I have been very sad about that. I have a Dr appt on the 9th, to talk to her about getting my thyroid chacked, and to see about getting back on Lexparo, as I have been very depressed lately, I have been doing semi good on WW, but hope to be abck in the full swing of it next week.
Hugs,
Donna
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote