Old 01-29-2007, 12:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default Beat The Bulge~ game 13!!

Here we go again ladies!!!
I have to get my butt in gear this game, when I sit down my belly touchs my thighs! ROFLMAO!!!
Good luck!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:16 AM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning gals-How come we're not stickied??

It finally snowed here! It was a very pretty walk this morning and even though the temp was only 5 and the wind chill below 0, it seemed warm.

Get this one, on Friday night we had a family game night. My sis's fam and mom and dad. Well, mom says she got an interesting phone call about me. I was like ok, what? Well a friend of the family was told-supposedly by my aunt-that I was pregnant. (it is a very well known fact that we do not want children) I don't know where this rumor came from and I'm kinda ticked at the aunt who supposedly started this. It just boggles my mind. The rumor spread so quickly that my sis got an email from a friend in N. Carolina that evening congratulating me! Crazy.

Anyways, health wise-my blood test came back weird. I meet with the dr. on Wed. to discuss what it means and still haven't gotten the EKG results. Only a few days left. My nerves are shot. The headache still hasn't gone away either and the meds they gave me are not helping.

OK, I'm off. I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful game 13!!!!

Oh, I'm down 2.5 pounds this week! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Brandy~ i hope everything turns out alright and they find out what is wrong.

Well I got good news today I thought when I was doing sits etc. it was for 15/20 mins turns out to be 30 mins i also got 1 hour of cardio in. i am not losing and it is ticking me off so I really need to come up with some other exercises, we just can't afford anything else right now. I guess I will have to try to squeeze another tape into our budjet, just not sure which one.
I hope evryones weekend went well
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:47 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - i know that feeling and yah, it's pretty gross...lol

brandy - families and gossips/rumors go together like spaghetti and meatballs. lol, I love it!!! I hope everything goes well for you at the drs. Great job on ur loss!!

canadianmom - do u have moviestop up there??? you can trade movies in for store credit and get urself some new workouts.they have a pretty decent workout section.

I had a bad weekend...foodwise. the funny thing is I was down on my scale. But my scale is off about 3-4 pounds from the ww one. But if I'm down on mine, then I should be down on theirs, right? I'll have to see on Wed. So I am back on track today, but this week is goig to be a very hectic week. we're moving on saturday and the house is a mess and I have to get organized and all that good stuff. I hope I'll be able to stay on track!

have a great day everyone!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:28 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I had chinease for dinner on Friday and the scale is still up a good 3 pounds! argh I did so well for game 12 points wise but really didnt lose that much I think I need to look at how much I am eating... I try and stay around 1500... that really doesnt seem like a lot :/
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #6  

HI!!
Just popping in quick, going for lunch next door, they always have better food there, even if it's not betting for me
I'm going to concentrate on my abs for the next week, man it's gross, I wonder why i never noticed that before! LOL!
Check in later ladies!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:44 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I'm going for a hair cut in a few... god I hate the hair dressers. I always feel so fat!

I was growing my bangs out - but I have felt so ugly lately; I think I might chop them again.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:54 PM   #8  
Fat-be-gone

man, you guys killed me in points for Game 12!!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #9  

UGH!! I'm lazy! Somebody give me a swift kick in the arse!!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I would but I don't think my foot will reach across country.lol
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:14 PM   #11  

I guess you all noticed that I added on the points from the last game on the BTB points thread. I think it will be a good motivator to out do our points from the last game,ya? I think it will help me anyway!
Old 01-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #12  

HAHA! You are close enough CMOM!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:42 PM   #13  

Courtnie, I know how you feel about feeling ugly. When I went out the other night we had some pictures taken and I swear I look so big yet! Oh, and the wrinkles are just cropping up left, right and center! Gak!I felt like I should go into hiding! LMAO!
You are a gorgeous girl though so no worries! I always feel better when I treat myself to a haircut too!To bad I'm growing it out to please my mother. After the summer I'm going to chop it all off, right now I'm an inch short of being able to throw it up in a ponytail, it'll be great for the summer at the lake!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:46 PM   #14  

Heres the picture that made me feel fat. Excuse the silly expression on my face, I was telling my friend off! LOL!

Oh ya, and my face was all swollen up from using a different face wash, notice how I had no cheek bones??HAHA!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:46 PM   #15  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

There ya be Wendy!!! I did notice you carried your points over and thought it was a great idea.

Courtnie-I love getting my hair done. I could sit and get shampooed for hours. I love the little mini massage thing they do. I've been going to the same hairdresser for about 6 years now. She has become a good friend and we always seem to laugh a lot. Wish I was able to go today. Next Friday will come soon enough I guess.

I'm between students at the moment so thought I'd see what's happening. I did the craziest thing today. My neighbor/walking buddy and I were goofing off this morning and build-a-bear came up. Well, we went this morning and both created our own build a bear and dressed them up. Mine is a fairy princess (Princess Violet) and hers is a ballerina (Gwendolyn). It was hysterical to see a 30 something and a 40 something having so much fun picking out and dressing the darn things. I thought the people in there probably thought we were insane. Anyways, it made me smile and that was worth it.

Hope ya all have a great night.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote