Old 01-25-2007, 12:11 PM   #16  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Hi Tanya

I'm finishing up my MS in Clinical Nutrition; it's been quite a journey. Going from a Business Management degree and profession, I had a lot of science classes to catch up on.
So, I had posted previously that I do have an eating disorder, but I weekly see a RD and have been in treatment for it. For me, this is part of my recovery; and moving forward earning my RD so that I can counsel kids/teen/adolescents/people w. eating disorders. However, w. the Internship I may find an interest in another "area" ... we'll see!

I am finding that my re-newed interest in WW offers me variety, control and accountability. And of course it incorporates a change in lifestyle and eating in a realisitic way. Who knows - maybe I'll go work for WW! The corporate offices aren't very far from me here.

And ... what an awesome loss you had this week! WIth your birthday celebrated too! Rock on, girl!
The Little D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:05 PM   #17  
BAMA GIRL

Thanks guys for the help
TaraM82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:26 PM   #18  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default OK, That's It!

I see that all the "old gals" are back. I feel left out. I've GOT to do something, so I'm starting WW again tomorrow. I'll post properly then. Can't wait to get back in the swing of things with you ladies!

See you more tomorrow!
JessIsOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:27 PM   #19  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Talking

Hey! Hey Jess! Get on the bandwagon - this is where it's AT! Haha!

We're still missing a few Vet's from back in the day and of course are always looking for new recruits!
Old 01-25-2007, 11:46 PM   #20  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey About to Crawl into bed but saw unread posts! TANYA WOOHOO congrats on your test and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow.
Hi Tara!
Deb that's so Awesome
Lori! That's great that will really help your Energy!
JESS! how are you????? Post woman Post!
Hey have you guys ever read JAck sprat on Feedblitz I get the feed from his blog he's maintained a 50 lb weight loss for i forget how long and now he leads WW meetings
Ok night night for me
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #21  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Lor You have a busy weekend planned! that will be nice meeting your friend. DId you guys notice that in our age range it's really hard to make new friends (ie not aquaintance friends) I'm lucky to have some really amazing gfs
To answer your Q L not everyday, I used to I'm also somewhat naturally hyper it depends on my mood
Bbiab Going to snag some nourishment!
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:36 PM   #22  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Fabulous Friday

Well ... it could be worse, right ?

I had a busy morning getting the boy to school, a tire replaced and wheel alignment. Whew! I didn't get my time on the 'mill in this morning; but I will do it tonight when I get home. I've got a bit of a post nasal-y thing going on; I feel a wee bit tired and achy too.

I'll catch up later! If not have a great weekend girls.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:00 AM   #23  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Shaturday

I wonder how can something so easy as eating be so difficult sometimes ???
Old 01-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Ladies,
I had my procedure done yesterday and it wasn't too bad. I can't lie, it hurts more than I thought it would and it took a long time for them to remove it. They said it was bigger then they had expected but the whole area was numb so the onlY really painful part was the local novicane injection OW I am just glad it's over, but know I can't WO and I feel like I am just sitting around and eating all day. I haven't been bad, I am within my daily points still but I am not being active AT ALL so I feel like I am just gaining pounds by the minute. Does anyone else ever feel like as long as it takes to loose the weight, you could just gain it all back in a day? I mean, I know that's silly but some mornings I wake up and I remember what I ate the night before and think "great, now I have to start all over again, back at the begining. I mean even if I don't loose any lbs this week or even if I gain it's not like I haven't accomplished a lot already, right? OK sorry, I am just bummed being stuck in the house and overthinking everything. I jusr need someone to validate me, is what I am feeling normal? I mean it was just a little lump, but I was waiting for the doctor to say "oh sorry we were wrong, and it is not just a benign cyst" I am just so hormonal and I feel like if I don't get my emotions under control soon, I am going to eat them away or at least attempt to, we all know that won't do anything.

My dh has been wonderful, as usual. He is bathing Jax right now, and he has taken care of him all day. He cooked my dinner and brought it to me in bed. He also slept on the couch this morning w/ no blanket because Jax was making alot of noise and he didn't want the baby monitor to wake me so he left me w/ all the blankets and took the monitor into the living room at like 5am!!

Oh also, I have steri-strips on my incision since the sticthes are on the inside, but I soaked threw them and the bandage w/ blood. I know that it's not "supposed" to bleed, but it's ok right? I mean it didn't hurt so I don't think I popped a stitch. They want me to keep the strips on for 7-10days but they are all stained OK sorru if this is TMI. I know I should know this from school, but I just know that I am not supposed to take them off, but it will drive me crazy to have them on that long Anyone have anything like this done before?
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote