Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-24-2007, 12:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 187.5/186/125

Height: 5'3

Default hello, i'm new and looking for buddies

hello! i'm a 28 yr old lesbian from southern california.. feel free to pm me, i'm looking for support - especially from people who are also in relationships with unsupportive live-in partners.

i have been through a substantial weight loss in the past, but have managed to regain most of the weight. i've decided that i am serious about losing weight again, and this time i'm determined to make it permanent.

i'm not subscribing to any particular plan. my weight loss stategy at the moment is to quit drinking soda (even though it's diet), increase water intake, and to gradually eliminate sources of refined sugar. i have a gym membership (in the same building i work in) so i am trying to take advantage of that
more... it is slow going, but i'm trying to get myself used to the change.

my target goal will probably change, but i want to wait until i lose more weight before i decide what target goal is realistic for me.

anyway, that's me. hello! i'm glad i found this community
lizgetsfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:41 AM   #2  

Hello,

Welcome!

I am in a relationship with an unsupportive boyfriend. We live together. He tends to get annoyed by the weight loss issues, probably because we have to eat different meals. He says that I am fine the way that I am. He is supportive of every aspect of my life but the weight loss.
starzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 187.5/186/125

Height: 5'3

That's my same issue too! She's totally supportive of me otherwise, but when it comes to weight loss, she is all about 'subtle' sabotage. She doesn't like it when I go to the gym and she brings me all kinds of fattening foods, because she knows i like them... except I'm trying to avoid them, and she knows it! So frustrating.
lizgetsfit is offline   Reply With Quote