Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-25-2007, 01:00 AM   #1  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Default Planning for Thursday January 25

almost the same as today...

B- english muffin with some cream cheese; scrambled egg white; yogurt
S- coffee; two rice cakes with peanut butter
L- slim fast shake made with skim milk; salad; cheese string
S- yogurt; thinsations
D- no sure
Dessert- strawberries and cool whip
W- 4L
E- 75min
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:52 AM   #2  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Okay, today went to H***. Went out to dinner for sushi with a friend, which I was excited about because sushi can fit into my calorie limit easily. Well...we ended up splitting a couple of rolls that included fried stuff (unagi and a spider roll). Then we went to a blues jam thing where I had a glass of wine. Then to a bar where I had another glass of wine and we split an order of polenta fries (so good, but so high in calories)! I'm home now and having another glass of wine and some mini peanut butter cups. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and here's the plan:

B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
S - coffee or tea with splenda and milk, maybe an apple
L - brussels sprouts with ham and onion; salad of pea shoots, strawberries, cucumbers, sea salt, lemon pepper, and balsamic vinegar; maybe some papadum chips
S - not sure, either a hard-boiled egg or protein brownies if I get around to making them (good thing protein powder doesn't go bad )
S - NF yogurt with blackberries and wheat germ
D - lentil stew (love this!); green salad
S - low cal pudding and mini meringues

Exercise: cardio in the gym--blah (15 min stair machine, 25 min elliptical, 15 min treadmill, 15 min abs). I was hoping to going swimming but it's just not going to work out with my schedule. I can't get to the pool in the morning (before all the kiddies show up) because I have to participate in a 5-HOUR CONFERENCE CALL --darn work getting in the way of my exercise.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:56 AM   #3  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Brekky
cranberry wheats and soya milk

DENTIST ugh!

Snack
banana protein pancakes

GYM - shoulder work

Lunch
turkey on wheat germ bread, cherries and grapes

Snack
BfL Apple pie with cranberries

Snack (for during kickboxing)
soreen malt loaf

Kickboxing

Snack
Turkey on wheat germ bread

I'm open to eating more when I get home - maybe egg on toast or something depending on hunger levels although I think I might be full!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:14 AM   #4  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

B-weight control maple and brown sugar
S-banana
L-turkey wrap
D-chicken taco rice
E-not sure-something inside its cold out
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:55 AM   #5  
MeoW

S/C/G: 275/215/160

Height: 5'7

B-raisin bran w/ milk & clementine
S-ff pudding
L- Big salad w/ french dressing & turkey sandwich w/ ww bread
S-2 clementines
D-chicken breast, salsa, salad, asparagus
S-100 cal popcorn bag
Water- 3.5 liters
Exercize- 30 mins on my bike & try pilates( bought a new dvd)
cupcake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Barbara, you're being too hard on yourself. You're really tiny already and you've practically reached a very ambitious goal so maybe you should allow yourself to just live and enjoy food and drink once in a while. There is nothing wrong with that at this point in your journey as you're practically there and you'll get there soon regardless of a few pleasureable meals or snacks. To me, what you had is extremely virtuous and is basically how you're average run-of-the-mill thin/healthy person would eat when out with a friend and home after a few drinks (and they don't do it nightly or daily and neither will you).
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:00 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

kashi go lean hot cereal w/ cup blackberries
bobolli pizza crust w/ bruschetta sauce & part skim mozzerella
baked chicken breast in barbeque marinade, 1/2 cup white rice
FF yogurt w/ 2 tablespoons walnuts
FF yogurt

That adds up to 1192 calories. I'm sure I'll be hungry for more but not sure what I'll have; will be traveling this weekend so hope I can stay on track.
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:06 AM   #8  
Fat-be-gone

Yesterday, I did awesome. I ate what I said I was going to eat and I got a workout in. I didn't get all my points in though. If I follow todays plan, I'll be good with points.

b - kashi waffles, strawberries, 1 T syrup. I was really hungry this morning so I also got in a banana-milk smoothie

s - yogurt

l - homemade tomato soup, turkey and muenster sandwhich, zucchini strips, ww choc cake

s - ff choc. pudding

e - strength again
e - I want to get to the gym and try to at least do 30 min on the elliptical, but I've been getting home so late, lately. don't know if I'llmake it today.

d - baked chicken w/ 1 T pasta sauce and 1 T parmesan, zucchini (can't get enough lately), rice

de - 1/2 c sherbert (maybe, if its not too late)
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 AM   #9  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Breakfast - fruit smoothie: 13 strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 banana, 1/2 cup ff yoghurt, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder. This really is the best breakfast ever I could eat it every day.

Snack - 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 1 tbls peanut butter

Lunch - greek salad w/4 oz chicken breast, 1 oz feta cheese, darnit I forgot the black olives, cherry toms, red onion, homemade vinaigrette, apple

No pm snack, need to fast as seeing trainer at gym tonight for body fat measurements .

Dinner - baked salmon, oven baked sweet potato fries, roasted asparagus w/garlic .

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - no gym today but will be hopefully running through new strength plan w/trainer at gym tonight.

Barbara - Mami is right you are being too hard on yourself. You have done great and today is a new day .
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #10  

Well I went a little overboard on my cereal snack last night but I really didn't eat dinner so let's hope I didn't do too much damage...

B (7:45am): 1/3c cooked steel cut oats w. 1/3c egg beaters, sm handful of fresh blueberries, dash of splenda=200cal

S (10:30am): 1 med apple= 80cal

L (1:00pm): 6oz tuna w. steemed veggies= 200cal

S (4:00pm): 1/2c f.f coffage cheese w. 3T f.f yogurt= 100cal

D (7:00pm): attempting to make my friends lentil miso soup recipe made w: lentils, carrot, onion, mushroom, wasame seaweed, 4T miso paste. We'll see how it turns out... Tonights serving say=200cal

S (8:15pm): strawberries, rasberries w. 1/3c vanilla ff yogurt= 75cal

Wk: 1hr yoga tonight as soup is simmering...
yogachick30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:06 AM   #11  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mami View Post
Barbara, you're being too hard on yourself. You're really tiny already and you've practically reached a very ambitious goal so maybe you should allow yourself to just live and enjoy food and drink once in a while. There is nothing wrong with that at this point in your journey as you're practically there and you'll get there soon regardless of a few pleasureable meals or snacks. To me, what you had is extremely virtuous and is basically how you're average run-of-the-mill thin/healthy person would eat when out with a friend and home after a few drinks (and they don't do it nightly or daily and neither will you).
Bless you, Mami and Lynne!

I'm just a little frustrated because I'm actually up about 4 pounds over what my profile says. I refuse to update it because I'm convinced I can lose them (and updating it feels like admitting defeat) but I've had a bunch of setbacks lately, some my own fault and some I had no control over. I just wasn't planning to be so off-plan yesterday (really, you have no idea how many of those little mini peanut butter cups I ate!) But, you're right, I don't do that very often and I probably shouldn't get so worried about it.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote