Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 01:31 PM   #1  
cow with the double chin

Thumbs down Mooooooooving on

Where yous guys?

Kiwi, I hear ya on what you say about DD and the Sims. I see the way people look at DS and his friends with their hair styles. Too bad they are missing out on a great group of kids by having ther bias. I KNOW what they are like though.

Interview went fine. They are making a decision next week. Pay is good. Not the ideal job, but at this point I am sooooooooooooo sick of hearing *you don't have any law firm experience?* I would take it just to get the damn experience. Ummmmm......how about life experience like graduating on the Deans list, class rep to the director of legal studies, work study in the lega library, going to school while taking care of home, kids, granny, etc.??? Doesn't that count?? Sheeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!~!!!!!

Have a good weekend all. I am going out with my chicks from school tonite (in between car pool duties, of course) and tomorrow DD and I are having lunch with her dad and going to see Snow Dogs. Then I have my boys coming over to spend the nite for DS's bday.

Toodles!
Old 01-27-2002, 02:06 PM   #2  
cow with the double chin

Question ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Was it something I said?

Where is everyone?
Old 01-27-2002, 08:04 PM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Hey There Muffbat!!!

the cows are likely out grazing---too bad,since they are already tanks on wheels---except for Sugarbutt who seems to be a tad show offy with her ski machinery{no,not sour grapes!!!!}.I have been depressed this weekend at how much I have been eating---I ate six pieces of fudge last night,because it was cold out and I had to go and pick up kids off and on all night----I PAID MYSELF WITH MAPLE FUDGE!!!!!!! HOLY SOW MEETS COW,AM I INSANE????WELL ANYWAY,TONITE I will try to keep it down to an apple or some cereal for a snack----this eating thing is so annoying---imagine how lovely life would be if we had something else to talk about---LIKE MY BIG FAT MESSY DUMP OF A HOUSE!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2002, 08:08 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default SPECIAL REQUEST TO KIWONKERS!!

KIWI DARLING------- sorry I said you were at tank---I know you are just a small pick up -----I have blossomed into a tractor trailer---ANYway------I have been on the phone all weekend with our service provider,as my Outlook Express Email is not working---they are telling me to call "Dell",as they think it's a software problem------YET,we have had the computer for a month and SUDDENLY it's a Dell problem?????Have you heard of such a thing---you are the smartest cow I know,thus you are stuck with all the computer problems by the way------HI,how are you?????
Old 01-28-2002, 02:28 AM   #5  
cow with the double chin

Wink I was beginning to think that maybe my showers weren't doing their job!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bagzzzzzzzzz!!!! I know what you mean. We all have bad days babe! Plus, it is really hard sitting around on a weekend evening at the beck and call of the youngsters in are life.

Cheer up, you can try to do better next week. I will try also. It is 11:30 pm and I just got up to have some disgusting cheese toast made out of velveeta.

Tomorrow is yet another day.
Old 01-28-2002, 10:04 AM   #6  
fatter than U

Wink A tad show offy, EH?

You'll pay for that, Bagzie! Me and my ski equipment are going to hunt you down like a dog, or whatever it was that Lushy used to say. I've been eating like a sow too, so don't worry about it. Maple fudge ........mmmmmmm! Internet providers *always* say it's a software problem. Been there, done that. They made me install Eudora (eeeeeehhhhhh!) after our Outlook Express stopped working. Are your mails getting all clogged up and not coming through?

The kids have two days holidays so we're busy shovelling out their rooms. What a bunch of cr*p! And it's mostly paper. I'm thinking of locking up the paper and handing it out sheet by sheet. 5 yr old likes to play Mr. Creative Genius and throws everything everwhere. Wonder where he gets that from? (Psst- he ate a whole banana today after we put honey and chocolate sprinkles on it. He hates bananas. )

Muffers! You haven't posted your dinner menu yet and it's already 4 p.m. my time. What in the world am I going to cook??? Nothing with Velveeta, please.
Old 01-28-2002, 02:23 PM   #7  
cow with the double chin

Thumbs up tonite is a fend for yourself menu

I have cramps. I have back pain. I have no energy. I have those crazy thoughts I get when Aunty Flo pays one of her more angry (for lack of a better word) visits.

I have to pick up pumpkin in 1/2 hour from school, then we are going to take nap until DS gets home. He can babysit. I am staying in bed lest I hurt someone with unkind words.

This is crazy.

It is snowing here. We don't get snow. And there are two very noisy ducks reveling in my pool right now that are VERY lucky duck season just ended!

Last edited by muffie; 01-28-2002 at 02:37 PM.
Old 01-28-2002, 03:15 PM   #8  

Default shoveling out

We actually had snow this past weekend too, Muffie! We never get snow. So because I prefer not to deal with slogging through it, I stayed home the entire weekend. I cooked and ate and took long naps. DH did too. It was a very unproductive, lovely weekend.

According to my scale, I've gained another pound. Makes me so depressed I'm thinking of stopping at the maple fudge shop on the way home.

Kiwi, I loved the Poisonwood Bible. Toodles.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:04 PM   #9  
fatter than U

Talking This is fun!

Here, this'll take your minds off snow, cramps and maple fudge: Go to Lane Bryant and make your very own 3D model that looks just like YOU. It's too cute. Then you can try on all the clothes.

http://lanebryant.com/application/stc/

Last edited by SugP; 01-28-2002 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:25 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Dearest Bagzie

I'm not offended at being called a tank. Really. Although I have to admit I don't look good in a tank top.

The first thing you need to do is to run a full virus scan of your computer, seeing's how you get more viruses than anyone I know. Be sure your anti-virus program is up-to-date before you do that. If your puter is disease-free, another thing you might want to do is to reload Outlook Express. I'm not sure how it would be loaded on your puter; we don't use it for mail on this computer. But in any case, don't go deleting stuff with names like mailbox.pst or mailbox.pab or anything like or you'll lose your grip on the world. Is your computer an XP or a Windows 98/2000 etc? Send me an email.

After Tai Chi on Saturday, I was so inspired that I went shopping and bought healthy stuff. Now I have to actually cook/eat it. Hmmm. I cooked a whole bunch of "Bright Lights" Swiss Chard (it's all different colors) that night -- that was pretty healthy, even if I did saute/steam it in a bit of olive oil and garlic. Everyone loved it.

Fresh new diet tip: Have a tooth filled. I can't eat anything until 5:30. Actually I can't drink anything without dribbling it down my chin. I just had a cup of coffee through a straw

Sugar, I can sympathize with your paper monster. In my house, it's mostly me though. DD used to use paper to her heart's content, and then she was entirely willing to throw out everything once she was done -- not me, I just had to save her little treasures. One time she made a bus out of construction paper with paper wheels that were bolted on with real little bolts -- it was adorable. I still have it of course.........

Hard to believe you actually had enough snow to shovel, Wabster. Things are starting to warm up a bit here and the snow is getting a bit soft. Better for making snowballs this way (when it's too cold, they don't hold together, for you snow-deprived folks), but I would hate to see it melt away.

I stopped by the vet today and there was a pet bobcat there ! It was really beautiful, and had the cutest little tail. The bobcat was about the size of a medium size dog, but its little tail was only 5 or 6 inches long and flicked back and forth in a sort of curl. He came over to me and sniffed my clothes, then decided to jump up on the counter. The receptionist jumped a few inches herself...

Sure wish Peachie-keen and Luscious-bod would show up around here (not that I'm not thrilled with the company already--I am!), but I do miss them.

My novacaine is wearing off. Ouch Ouch Ouch. Bye

Kiwi
Old 01-28-2002, 09:22 PM   #11  

Dearest Cows,
I have missed you. I was sad about the end of chat. I gained a little this week (TOM). I checked out another wt. related chat. It is good, but not the same. I am challenging myself to drink more water this week. I think I will work on one thing at a time. As a messie, I am overloaded with trash and garbage and nick nacks. I just moved into this house in Nov and we are having a superbowl party this Sun and a birthday party the next. I fantasize about a warm inviting festive atmosphere for the party, but I will have to settle for hoping for friends who will overlook debris field.
Old 01-29-2002, 12:26 PM   #12  

Default Ugly duckling

Do you ever have those "geez, I feel ugly" days? This is one of them for me. I had to have an ugly witch o' the west mole removed. I'm sporting a lovely round bandaid on my chin. I forgot my makeup in my car & my son borrowed it (my car, not my makeup) so I had no makeup this morning. Please come here and tell me I have so much inner beauty that no one will notice.

Only a week and a half until my girls weekend at the garden show. I've started buying gardening magazines and reading the seed catalogue like a romance novel. I have spring fever and it's not even February yet.

Have you noticed I haven't even mentioned my food intake or exercise level? There's a reason for it.

I need to get my employee's w-2's done. I hate doing my job. I'm a much too creative person to be doing this kind of drudge work.
Old 01-29-2002, 01:40 PM   #13  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default hiy'all

I am sitting the library wasting time. I looked at 3fc and saw that Kiwi misses me. I miss Kiwi too. She is too sweet. I don't deserve to be missed.

I am bloated and overeating and have bad hair. I am teensy depressed and still waiting for Mff to apologize for calling me a racist which she did because I'm not stupid enough to think everyone has the same color skin. I'll check back in a week or so.

Meanwhile, ds continues to do great and he is all I have to talk about except Herbie whose bday is today.
Old 01-29-2002, 02:05 PM   #14  
cow with the double chin

Default Okay.............

Peaches are you staying away from your friends because I am here?

Listen up cow with the littlest tush......can we forget about all of that? I don't think I used that word (rascist), if I did I am sorry. I remember that we both said things though, and things escalated. I do remember that things were said on both sides. Unfortunately, we can't go back and see what happened as Cybermom is gone.

I have come here a couple of times and tried to be friendly with you to no avail. I really want that and miss ALL the cows.

You tell me though. You can either email me (I am sending you a pm here with my email addy) and we can talk or you can consider this an apology for any hurt feelings that were caused.

If that is not good enough, I will go back to emailing certain cows to keep in touch so that you can come and hang out without feeling uncomfortable.Let me know, it is in your court.

It's up to you.

(p.s..........I came back to tell make sure you know that the above message was said with a kind voice and in no way was to provoke an argument of any kind. It was said in a calm manner and was heartfelt as if you were standing in front of me and I was putting out my hand so that we could shake or hug and make up. Okay.....had to add that little disclaimer so that things were clear. You never can tell by reading one's words how they intend them to *sound*)

Last edited by muffie; 01-29-2002 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-29-2002, 02:13 PM   #15  
cow with the double chin

Default Lane Bryant thingie.......

That was soooooooo nice of you Sug to give me a link to play with late at nite. Don't you know that kind of stuff is dangerous for me??

Wabby, you exude so much inner beauty it seep thru our pc screens!!!

Kiwi, how is the tooth?

Viola, Just make sure they have tasty food and they won't notice the house!

Later cows, need to go and make me some grub so that I don't stop at mcdonald's on the way to get punkin.
Closed Thread