Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 04:36 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Smile Weight Loss and Chitchat # 229!!

Hello and to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles , and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Ok, I made it over- lol

Need to go to the grocery. Dh just got home from work- yeah for overtime!

I will check back later tonight to see what is going on. I love it here!

Jodi
Old 01-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #3  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Just another fly-by, but I wanted to say hello. Like someone else on the last thread, I lost an even 3 pounds this week. That makes 5 now.

I'm having some friends in tomorrow for Sunday dinner, and have everything done that I can do ahead. I picked a menu that's healthy, and tastes good, but isn't complicated.

I'll catch up when I can. In the meantime, have a good weekend!
Old 01-13-2007, 08:36 PM   #4  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all, just a quick hello.

I hope you all are doing well.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 166

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning ALL

Marti--the Hot Chocolate is Swiss Miss Diet (never had seen it before) 25 Calories..which is what I am doing..I am bit frustrated with my self in that I weighed again this morning and was up a pound and I did so good yesteday..thats what I get for weighing again LOL..I will just keep plugging along!

Jodi--thanks so much for the recipe..it does sound good..much better than what I was looking at..do you know the calories for one breast?? LMK and thanks again~

Christina..Good luck on the open house!! And your're probably right..38/40 C is actually what I was reduced to LOL...I was like a 40 G..something crazy..it is really neat to be able to go to any lingere store...

Jane Congratulations on the 3 lbs...I slipped up one in a day, but I am not going to let it get me down...I have been conistently good and for me that is the key..I do know I need to start moving more:-)

Hello to everyone else...Happy Sunday

I am going to get some vitamins today..hope that helps with energy level and then maybe I will feeling doing more. I am actually getting ready to start traveling a lot and I want to have my routine down to a science and my eating habits somewhat refined....

Talk later
Old 01-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Vann A serving is 4 oz and it has 120 calories, 4 grams of fat. That's just for the chicken. I know I used 4 breasts and didn't use all of the bisquick mixture.

Jane Way to go with the 3 lbs gone. Seems like it is coming of at the right pace. You are doing great!

Hello everyone else!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:32 PM   #7  
ugggg.....

Quick hello, having problems with my neck and shoulders--to the massage therapist on Friday, I made the appt two weeks ago when it started and it has gotten worse, but I just wanted to stop by.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #8  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies -- I just wanted to stop by quickly and let you know that my DD and I just got back a little while ago from bringing Oreo home. She has so much more energy and very feisty, which is a good thing, and has a big appetite. Thank you ALL for your support and prayers!!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #9  
GmaTo8

Hi Ladies,

Vann - I've been having Swiss Miss hot chocolate, too. It's the "no sugar added" and is 60 calories per pack, and is very good! I've been using it when I have a craving for chocolate. Yum!

Jodi - thanks! I am trying to "fake it 'til I make it" with an attitude of wanting to do this. Now that I've got 5 pounds off, it does seem easier.

Jules - aww, sorry about the neck and shoulder problems.

Michelle - yay for Oreo being home.

Hello to Cristina, Marti, Sassy, Tammy, Sue, Mary Kate, and anyone I may have missed.

My dinner went so well today. Gina asked my for 2 of my recipes, and everyone seemed to have a good time. I did very well with the food, with one exception: I ate a teensy piece of carrot cake that our guests brought, then sent home with them all that was left after the meal was over. No way did I want that in my house!

Hope you've been having a good weekend!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:35 AM   #10  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Ladies...Not only did I fail to get my walks in 5 times last week, but I failed to eat properly too. I am so proud of the rest of you...all those pounds lost and exercising. I will have to get my act together and soon.
Sinuses continue to be a problem and nothing seems to help. I have a constant headache. I am going to call my Dr. next week if I don't get relief.
Add to that the fact that my computer is toast...and I am not a happy camper. Can't get online much...keep getting kicked off. I was on tech support HOLD forever and got no resolution. Yikes.
Add to that the fact that we are having FREEZE warnings here and this is supposed to be our warm winter get-away!
Need I say life is maddening now???
Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #11  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking

Morning all.

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy Monday!

Old 01-15-2007, 08:08 AM   #12  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Goodmorning Everyone.

Just popping in quick to say hello.

DH is suppose to be going on his vacation today. but purolator lost his passport and his visa to get into Brazil so that he can fly home, so right now we don't know if it will be found by noon so that DH and BIL can go.

Well, I better run and get ready for work, and I will pop back in tonight to catch up with everyone.

Have a great Monday
Kathy
Old 01-15-2007, 12:25 PM   #13  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi ladies...

KATHY...I do hope they find it so DH & BIL can go on with the trip.

VANN...didn't have the open house after all. Ended up cancelling it because of the weather...it was horrible. All of us felt like we really didn't think anyone would come out in that weather, and if they did...they were just crazy, lol. A lot of the churches in the area even cancelled Sunday service because they didn't want people out. There's always this Sunday.

SUE...don't worry about last week...today is a new day!

MICHELLE...so happy to hear about OREO! And the new avatar is adorable.

Hi to everyone else
Old 01-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #14  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Ladies--

This is a fly by for me as it's Monday and I'm in a slow moving mood....not good when you need to get to work!

Today is my WI and I managed to lose another pound. Very happy that it's still going down! Shocked really. Who knew that if you put your mind to it and really work on it....you'll see results! It's sure putting a smile on my face.

Ok ladies, sorry for no individuals today, and tomorrow morning I have to get up early to go to the DMV. Time to renew the drivers license! Hope it doesn't take all morning.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Marti; 01-15-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:35 PM   #15  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

WTG Marti on another pound gone!
Closed Thread