Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Atlanta Meal Delivery services?

So, I'm giving Fit n' Fresh a try. I found two delivery services in the Atlanta area, both with pickup points near me.

I was just wondering if anyone had tried any delivery services around the area. I was thinking of either this, or a personal chef, simply because I'm in a rut with what I'm eating and tired of cooking. It's hard cooking for one! When I found myself eating fajitas three meals in a row, well, I decided I needed more variety. And the chef is more expensive, plus, there are the duplicate meals -- but more tailored to exactly what you want.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had any experience with it. I read some other Meal Delivery Service thread from last year as well. I ended up getting the 5-day, 1200-calorie plan, since I want to add my own snacks and potentially my own extra veggies or salad at dinner, maybe some dessert, etc. I usually eat around 1600-1800 calories, I think.

Fit n' Fresh doesn't seem to be targeted necessarily for weight loss, though. The two options are 1200-calorie plan, and 2000-calorie plan. It seems more geared to 'single professional who is tired for cooking but wants to eat healthy'.
rabidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.2/193.2/160

Hi,
I just started eDiets Express, which is a fresh delivery meal service. I'll be on it a full week this coming Saturday the 13th. The food is absolutely awesome and would recommend to anyone. A bit pricey, but well worth it. Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Doreen
Mason'sMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Grrr. So I spent all this money on food, and three hours after the cancellation point, my boss said I had to go on a business trip next week.

I should've guessed. I travel 3-4 times a month. But still, it's annoying, I thought I'd be at home.

So now my co-worker gets a free meal delivery service. Lucky him!

I'm so annoyed.
rabidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote