Old 01-08-2007, 06:59 AM   #1  

Default Week of January 8

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

We went to the PA farm show yesterday. It was actually fun. We were a little diappointed as renewable energy and biofuels were the theme yet they had little information out on it. DH makes bio diesal. They had a few distributors there selling it, well I guess they were really more there to say hey we make it. They couldn't explain the process to people who didn't know. It would have been cool to see a homegrown operation like DH's being done. You can safley do it inside a building, it's not crazy scarey like ethonal production, it's just cooking oil. But other than that the kids had a blast! We saw team penning, carriage competitions, sheep dog demos.

I ate way too much. I didn't award myself any challenge points for the day. I did walk ALOT, it was a mile just from our car to the building then we walked around ALL day. But b/c it wasn't my goal of the walking workout I didn't give myself points. I drank 2 cups of water atleast, but did not meet my goal of 3 cups. SO no points there. We had dinner on teh road at 8:30..so I ate after 8. And NO tracking whatsoever.

Well I am late and I need to pack lunches and get teh kids up yet. Have a great week everyone.
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #2  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Well as usual every time I make the decision to get serious about losing weight and start an exercise program I get sick. I got the Biggest Loser DVD yesterday and then started feeling like crap. This morning I felt like death warmed over. I had a fever and chills. I took some cold pills and Tylenol regularly and my fever broke and I was sweating like I'd just run a marathon. After that I was better and managed to do a little housework.

Hope everyone is having a better day than me! Take care.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #3  

Jen I think I caught your bug! I am so sick

That's about all I have the energy to type.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #4  

Apparently it is spreading thru the computer, lol. I got it too, naseua and diarrehea. I have to run, gotta got to bathroom.
Hugs,
Donna
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 AM   #5  
Jen

Sorry everyone is sick. The only nice thing is that I have very little desire to eat but very thirsty at times. Managed to drag myself to work, not that I want to be here but I'm better today and as you may remember got in trouble last year because of my sick time. So far I've been okay, right now my nose is a little stuff and I have this annoying dry cough but otherwise things are alright. Take care you guys, hope you are better tomorrow.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #6  

No fun!

Well I hope you girls are feeling better!!! I am miserable. Mine is a cold. I can feel fluid in my ears sloshing around, my nose is runny like crazy and I have a hacking nasty cough. I haven't walked or tracked all week. I really could use a sick day. Today will be a short day b/c DD has dance class and I have to take her at 3. But still. Two weeks, just two more weeks.

Well off to haul laundry upstairs.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:50 AM   #7  
Jen

Hey how is everyone doing? I'm better now, still got a cold but not feeling quite like death warmed over. I worked last night as well, got a migraine at work, that was fun. I took one of my migraine relief pills and while the headache went away after about an hour I felt like I'd been hit by a car. I was just wiped out. I went for a break and had a snooze but even after that I felt really tired. Not a good night. Anyway I'm off for the weekend now. The weather is supposed to be okay today but crummy after that, freezing rain and wet snow. Sounds like a good day to laze around the house. I think my weight is down a bit, will weigh in tomorrow to know for sure but I know I haven't been eating nearly as much since I've been sick, just don't feel like eating. That's a good thing! Well I've been eating at mealtimes but not that much.

Hope everyone is getting better, take care!
Old 01-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #8  

I'm still sick. Eating lots of junk to make me feel better (not working...duh)

I did some unexpected traveling this weekend as my cousins from Ohio and California came to New York to visit my Gramma. I went to see them. The eldest is headed for Iraq. He has a 7 month old. They say his assignment is for 4 months, but we are all sure it will be longer. I pray for him and all the other soldiers there.

The trip to NY though involved fast food meals and pizza and beer with my cousins. Not great for my plan.

I made it a whole week on plan. Sheesh

I hope everyone is feeling better