Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-08-2007, 12:27 AM   #1  
the gastronomic godess...

S/C/G: 202/202/130

Height: 5'4"

Default theres a new sherrif in town!

Hi! I am completely new here.... I came for the community and support.. .so if anyone wants to buddy up I could use the help! I need to lose 72 lbs to reach my goal... I just started so It kinda seems impossible right now.. but this time is it! this is not a dress rehearsal!!! I need to change- my blood pressure is up, my cortisol... I need to change. So- I will not stop! I might screw up, but I will get back on the horse this time!!!! I am intrested in both la weight loss and the new Oz book.... any suggestions? Also... how do I get my weight tracker on to my messages- and a personal quote?
It may be slow but I will keep going!!!!!
tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:33 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyme View Post
Hi! I am completely new here.... I came for the community and support.. .so if anyone wants to buddy up I could use the help! I need to lose 72 lbs to reach my goal... I just started so It kinda seems impossible right now.. but this time is it! this is not a dress rehearsal!!! I need to change- my blood pressure is up, my cortisol... I need to change. So- I will not stop! I might screw up, but I will get back on the horse this time!!!! I am intrested in both la weight loss and the new Oz book.... any suggestions? Also... how do I get my weight tracker on to my messages- and a personal quote?
It may be slow but I will keep going!!!!!
Welcome to 3FC! For a weight tracker and a sig, click on User CP up above this post, on the purple menu bar. You can do them both in 'edit signature'.
I love the Oz book. We have a YOU thread going in the Oprah/Bob/Phil/Oz Section down in General Diets, and we also have an LAWL forum as well.
Good luck!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:06 AM   #3  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Tyme.....losing 72 pounds can seem like a daunting task when you first start out, but don't let that slow you down! Break it down and focus on losing that first 10%, a very achievable goal! Once you've reached it, re-evaluate and go for another 10% or other similar goal. You'll be there in no time!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote