Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-02-2007, 03:01 AM   #1  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Default I am back again ... and I need suppporrrttt

Hi everyone I miss chatting on here, I honestly do not know why I stopped going on this site...but my weight is still remained the same. "Heavy" I have made new goals and I am ready .....!!!!
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:46 AM   #2  

Good for you! I haven't been here since before the holidays, and I've been at a stand still since then. Today is my 'fresh start' day. We'll both be getting healthy for the new year! Best of luck to you!
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:33 AM   #3  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Hi Jaya!!! Glad to see you on here!!! I regained some of the weight that I lost on that challenge you had back in the summer. Yeah, I'm totally bummed. But I'm here to support you!! Good luck!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:08 AM   #4  
Is On A Mission

Default Hey Sunnigummi and gogirl008

thank you for your support. I just am so bummed...!! How are you two doing on your plan?

Sunnigummi its been a while !!!! Glad to see you are still here....!!!

(( hugz)) to you both ....thank you for your support, and I am here for you gals too....

talk to you soon
Old 01-03-2007, 09:15 AM   #5  
Here we go again...

Hey Jaya!

My plan is to follow a low GI diet. Well, not a diet...more of a lifestyle change. I've been off the wagon a bit and I want to get back into my healthy mode of eating right and exercising. I got this book from the library last night about the glycemic index because I was curious about it and it turns out to not be a bad idea! Most of the foods that are low GI are what I currently eat but I think I eat too much... so I'm making it a goal to curtail my big portions every day and add strength training. Hopefully these changes will be what I need to lose.

Much love and support! Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #6  

Hi ladies! I'm also trying more of lifestyle change. The holidays got the best of me but I'm back with a vengance. I'm only on day 2 but I feel strong and motivated. I'm making small changes that I can live with. Journaling all my food and calories until I have a better handle on my intake, exercise, and only mindful eating. No more of the constant snacking. My big goal is to learn to control my emotional eating. I think that has been my undoing over the years. So, healthy inside and out, that's my goal. Happy New Year to you and best of luck!
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:21 AM   #7  
Here we go again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogirl008 View Post
Hi ladies! I'm also trying more of lifestyle change. The holidays got the best of me but I'm back with a vengance. I'm only on day 2 but I feel strong and motivated. I'm making small changes that I can live with. Journaling all my food and calories until I have a better handle on my intake, exercise, and only mindful eating. No more of the constant snacking. My big goal is to learn to control my emotional eating. I think that has been my undoing over the years. So, healthy inside and out, that's my goal. Happy New Year to you and best of luck!
Wow! I feel the same and am working on the same goals!! Very nice!! Good luck to you!!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:10 AM   #8  
Is On A Mission

I feel the same way!!! I am making changes in my life, and started a journel as well....if we stick together we can do this.....I am o excited this year more so than ever. I never take time for myself anymore, I am always leaving myself out...so now I am ready to take care of me....!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day...I will talk to you tomorrow to see how your day went.... Keep A Smile......