View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #9
Cheryl120

Morning Ladies and a very happy 2007 to all of YOU!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to finally see the Holidays over with. Never had a white Christmas, but we did have a very white New Year's. We got 14" of heavy wet snow, which is unusual for us. Thank God for four wheel drive, the only way we are able to get out of our yard right now. Still have to dig the car out sometime today. I wasn't going to report what the scales had to say till tomorrow, but I couldn't resist stepping on them this morning. I'm down 4 lbs.

Robsia...I wish I would of given my total loss for 2006 instead of what I had lost on that day. Anyway, my total loss for 2006 was 37 lbs. Portugal sounds like a lovely trip and you will be so sleek and sexy in your bikini.

Tina...All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! What a difference 50 lbs makes, and I think you look younger.

Well gang, I need to get my butt in gear. Have to take the FD to town and it will take longer to get there since the roads haven't been cleared yet. Here's a little for all of us to share.

Cheryl