Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:49 PM   #1  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

Default Jenny Craig Members - December '06

Christina, kmb, and tamfielder - you all are doing great.

I lost a half a pound this week and I'm loving it!! I'm thinking if I can just maintain my 50 lb. loss over the rest of the holidays, I'll be a happy camper!
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:33 AM   #2  
Under His mercy

Anybody out there?? Anybody??
Old 12-06-2006, 06:48 AM   #3  
Under His mercy

I have to admit that I've slacked off on exercise lately. In fact, yesterday when I got home from work I talked myself into not going to the Y, but by 7:30PM I was feeling a little depressed, bloated and so I picked myself up and took by lazy *** to the gym for an hour of cardio. I felt so much better. I was afraid I was slipping into my old habits. It's just not worth it not to keep up these good habits that I've adopted over the last 7 months.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:45 AM   #4  
Under His mercy

At my weigh-in yesterday, I lost another .2 lbs. Not as much as it could have been but I'm happy with it. Going to do some hiking today. It's cold here, so we'll have to bundle up.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/138.8/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hello Everyone. Hello Sunshine!

Keep up the good work Sunshine. I know it is hibernating weather, but we have to keep moving! To me, eating is the most important facet of my weight loss, but I will say the walking has really helped the process. Do what you can, when you can. But just keep doing it!

Things over here are quite busy, so sorry if I haven't posted in awhile. I'm assuming most of us are experiencing the holiday stresses. But my weight loss is continuing. I dropped 1 lb. last week and another 2 at today's weigh-in.

I'm going to try my best to get to the 25 lb. mark by Dec. 25th. It is getting tougher and tougher, but I'm determined to do it! Only 1.5 lbs in two weeks.

I hope everone else is doing well. Take care.
chrstna446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:31 AM   #6  
Under His mercy

Congratulations on your continuing weight loss Christina. You're doing great.

I hosted a Christmas Cookie Exchange get-together at my workplace yesterday (after work) and tomorrow night is our office Christmas dinner at an Italian restaurant so this week is very challenging for me. But people are still giving me compliments on how I look so that keeps me motivated.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:36 PM   #7  

Hi Sunshine,

Looks like it might be just you and me through the holiday.

I don't know if I could make it through a cookie exhange. We have one of our vendors bringing in Italian tomorrow. My plan is to eat my Jenny Tortellini, eat salad and maybe treat myself to a breadstick.

My consultant reminded me that next year I won't be eating Jenny food and will be at my goal weight, so I need to practice how this will work. I'm not going to deny myself, but I need to be realistic about the food I eat. I need to plan if I'm going to lose, maintain or maybe gain. This week I want to lose. For the holiday, if I maintain, I'll be very happy. I guess the key is to be in control. Something I don't have a lot of when it comes to food.

I'm so happy for you, Sunshine. You have done so good and there's nothing like getting those compliments.

Take care,
Christina
Old 12-15-2006, 07:04 AM   #8  
Under His mercy

Hi Christina,

It does look like it's just going to be me and you through Christmas and New Year's. I hope everyone else didn't just give up.

How did the Italian meal go? Sounds like you had a plan of attack. Good for you!

I have been eating way too much this whole week. In fact, when I go into the JC center today, I'm not even going to weigh-in. I'll just talk with my consultant (whom I love...not that way, though!) and get food for next week because starting today, I've got my focus back and the exercise starts again and there are no Christmas parties or get-togethers planned! Hopefully by next week I'll have a loss.

Even after I get to my goal, I'm still planning on eating Jenny Craig food for at least part of each week. It's just so convenient, not to mention delicious!

Take care and keep posting!
Old 12-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #9  

Hi. I thought you guys could use some company.

I've been on Jenny for almost a year now. So far i've lost about 40 lbs and have about 15 lbs to go before i get to my goal. I've been fighting through a really tough plateau for the past couple of months. I like to think of it as practicing maintaining.

I've posted a few times on the JC Message Board but there's not much activity over there. I've been posting (and lurking mostly) on 3 Fat Chicks for months and i love it here.
Miss DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:54 AM   #10  
Under His mercy

Welcome Miss DC. Congratulations on your weight loss and maintaining what you've lost. That's the hardest part.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:18 PM   #11  

Hi Miss DC! Welcome to the boards! I have been on the program since August and am trying my best during this holiday season.

I weighed in today and was down 1.4lbs. This brings me to my pre-Christmas goal of 25 lbs.!!

I won't be going for my consultation next week, so I bought two weeks of food. I'm going to try to be as good as I can in the next week, hopefully shedding a bit more weight and than my goal will be to maintain through Christmas.

How's it going Sunshine? Let me know how you are doing.

Take care!
Old 12-18-2006, 11:13 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 334.8/334.8/170

Height: 5' 6"

Congratulations to everyone. You guys are doing great

I've been doing pretty good the past few weeks. I lost another pound this week. My goal is to maintain for Christmas. If I can get through Christmas maintaining then that will be a huge accomplishment for me. Although I sure would like to see 299 before Christmas.

Everyone keep up the great work.
kmb73brwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #13  

Hey ladies,
I'm headed home for the holidays and the thought of spending a whole week at my parents house scares me. Whenever i go home i revert back to my old ways and start rummaging. They have all this interesting food in the house and i just start grazing!

This year i am going to have a plan. I'm still trying to decide what that plan will be, but i will have one. I tend not to have any problem with the actual holiday days like Xmas and Xmas Eve but it's the regular days thrown in there that are the toughest for me.

I'm a complete private eater. I never have trouble with social eating, but really get myself into trouble when i'm left alone. I am also very very routine oriented. I get very thrown off when i don't have a routine. I will just have to come up with a "home for the holidays" routine.

No matter what i always think it's better to be watching during a holiday. I really get in trouble if i start thinking "i'll start AFTER the holiday". Good luck ladies. It's worth it!
Miss DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:15 AM   #14  
Under His mercy

That's a great plan - Miss DC - to watch during the holidays instead of giving yourself free reign until the new year. You can do it because you owe it to yourself.

Congrats - kmb! I know what you mean about just maintaining during the holidays. That's my goal and if I lose some, well, that's just a bonus. I bet you'll be 299 by Christmas!

Way to go - Christina - you're doing so great. Keep it up...I know you can do it!

I've been doing well this week - even exercising more. Loving the way I feel!

Everyone - keep posting!!
Old 12-20-2006, 07:23 PM   #15  

Hey DC, kmb & Sunshine,

I've been off work since yesterday and have been very busy. I went for a pretty good walk today and yesterday, but I am puttihg more in my mouth than I should. I should be fine for the meals this week, but the cooking has begun and I know it will be difficult. I can't seem to cook without doing a lot of tasting.

Sounds like you ladies are doing well. Keep up the good work. You inspire me!