Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2006, 03:10 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Smile 4 Weeks to Go!!!

Hi, all my Christmas gals! WHERE ARE YOU?! The beginning of December is only three days away and I wanna see how everyone is doing.

Ro, what's happening girl? You going to LA to see your family on Christmas? I'm trying to go see my girls in Anahiem for New Years but I'm not so sure I can afford it. *sigh* I hate being broke.

Aimee, how you doing sweetie?

Courtnie, how's Keiko?

Everyone else, how are you all doing?

I'm applying for a medical support assitant this week. God, I hope I get it! Wish me luck!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:49 PM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Here I am! Somewhat slacking. Keiko is good - loving the HUGE dump of snow we got, haha. She goes in for her spay on Thursday

good luck!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:17 PM   #3  
Fat-be-gone

hey gals!! I was wondering where ya'll went off to.

shari-i will not be going to LA. I can't afford it right now. But I plan on going early next year, prolly for my bday. with christmas gifts and trying to pay for school, its hard trying to save for a plane ticket. good luck on the job position

courtnie-i would love for it to snow over here. did u have to go into work? how's the vacation planning going. poor keiko! I hope it goes well tomorrow.

aimee-where r u and how r u doing???

I've been here, as you can see I haven't lost much weight. But I am still trying to get it together. The gym by my house is opening soon, so I can't wait for that. Getting ready for xmas, shopping and all. And that's about all that's new with me.

hope you guys hang around more this time. take care and chat with ya later.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 02:14 PM   #4  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Courtnie ~ Man, everyone has snow but me! *pouts* Ooo, no puppies for Keiko?

Ro ~ I totally feel you on the Xmas expense. I was really hoping to spend New Years in Cali. I know there will be no hot New Years Eve parties down here. And I really miss Varencka. When is your birthday?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Nope no puppies for Keiko. Vet just called, its all done - she is wrapped in a warm towel and I can come get her in 5 hours! oh the tortue! and yes... the snow is CRAZY, its starting to melt tho.. thank goodness, we got about 2 feet!

I have been to work for 1 hour all week, lol. Been trying to work from home but its not going so well...
Old 11-30-2006, 05:57 PM   #6  
Fat-be-gone

shari-my bday is in april, so i've got a lot of time to save up (and lose some weight!!)

courtnie-working from home would be a blessing for me. too bad its not possible for me. glad to hear keiko got through the procedure. btw, do u know where aimee ran off to?

I'm off of work tomorrow so I won't be on until monday. Have a great weekend everyone and hang in there....christmas is almost here.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey all.. I'm still alive. I was going thru some stuff a few weeks ago, feeling alone, depressed, stressed.. I tend to pull back from most people and things in my life when I feel that way. Which explains why I have barely been posting. It'll pass and I'll get back to posting more..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 11:33 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

OMG! I cannot believe only 5 more lbs to go for a 100 lb loss. I lost 3 lbs. this week leaving me only 8 to lose before Christmas and 18 all together.
How are you guys doing? Hopefully well. How was your thanksgiving? My sister came from California and we went out a lot but I did good as for the eating went but we did get drunk on more than 1 night. I was scared it would affect my weight loss but I think my hangover got red of most my extra calories.
Sotypical I am glad to hear your baby is doing fine. When I had my dog spayed she bounced right back in about 3 days.
JasonsLea I live in south MS, we never get snow. I have only seen snow 2 or 3 times in my life.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #9  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I jumped up and down at the gym today when I got on the scale and I'm down to 178. i broke the 180 mark FINALLY after 2 months of fighting it! Yay! of course I had to eat like 1000-1200 calories a day and exercise 3x this last week but it came off. I was so down because Monday I was 182 after a 2lb Thanksgiving weekend weight gain. I towed the line all week and got there. Woo hoo! I wish it always came off that easy but alas we all know that isn't true and now I have the 170's to fight.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:58 PM   #10  
Starting Fresh

I still have 6 pounds to go before my xmas goal, but this past week I havent felt like dieting, I guess i have been slowly slipping - must be the time of year. But I am 1 pound away from 50! omg!

I went out shopping today and bought myself an xmas outfit.... skirt is a size 11, shirt is a M and the over jacket is still a L but still... I should post a pic Thinking back to the outfit I wore last year, I bought some of it from the same store, in the plus size section... the over top was a 1x, tank top was a 1x and pants were a 16 or 18... cant remember...
Old 12-01-2006, 10:37 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...85#post1486785
Old 12-02-2006, 09:40 AM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Courtnie, what do you do at home? And you look so nice!

Ro, hopefully you will be able to see the family soon and look hot while doing it!

Aimee, good to see you sweetie!

Terrie, WOOOT! Congrats hun! My Thanksgiving was fine. I live in Alabama so we rarely get any snow down here. The last time I remember us having soon was when I was like 10.

Kierr, you go girl!
Old 12-04-2006, 11:02 AM   #13  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie-you r looking tiny! great outfit. u should of posted up a pic of the outfit u wore last year and do a side-by-side comparison. wtg!

kierr-awesome!! I'm sure you'll kick the 170's butt! Good luck!

terri-that is freaking awesome!!! that's such a huge accomplishment and you are almost there.

aimee-aww, hang in there girlie!! it'll pass. and hey, you can always come here and u'll know we'll try to make u feel better. btw -cute pic!

I am up on the scale and feeling blah. I have definitely let myself get out of hand. Time to crack down and start eating right and exercising. But it's so hard to do it during the winter, when it's so cold outside and you just want to go under the covers. <sigh> I so need to do this. I'm eating good so far today, just have to see how it goes when I get home. wish me luck!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:23 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario View Post
courtnie-you r looking tiny! great outfit. u should of posted up a pic of the outfit u wore last year and do a side-by-side comparison. wtg!

Just for you - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99298

I have been slipping too, but im cracking the whip today!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #15  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Wow, Court, you look so different!