Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2006, 03:10 AM   #1  
I am on my weigh

S/C/G: 252/252/175

Height: 5'7

Default I'm Baaack!

Hello, My name is Tiffany and with the support of many of the members of this wonderful website I lost 55lbs. But I started back to work and my old habits of stress eating have somehow managed to creep back. And I am just sooo scared. I have already gained 7 or so lbs. And that may not sound like a lot, but as many of you here know it take 3,500 calories burned to lose one pond. So yeah it's alot! I really thought I had this old nasty habit kicked, but I see that's it's just so hard. So I am here and pledge to help support anyone here, but please know that I will be needing everyone's help to get back on track. Thanks for your "listening ear". My pledge is to report back daily and I will post some before and afters in the mini goal section as soon as I can figure out how. I have renewed my goal to reach to 155 lbs. I can do it, I can do it!!!

Last edited by rmewife97; 11-28-2006 at 03:16 AM.
rmewife97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:20 PM   #2  

Hi Tiffany,
Good for you. 55 lbs is fantastic! I'm realizing that I'm an emotional eater. I think the worst part of those eating issue are how we (I mean me actually) feel a loss of control over our own eating. At least you caught yourself now instead of 30 lbs from now. If you could drop 55 you can get back on the wagon and take care of that last 26. I thought I had a handle on my weight too. I've just gained about 8 lbs over the past year. That was my red flag. So here we are, moving in the right direction. That's a good start anyway, right? I've just buckled down this week but I am sooo motivated, thanks in part to this website. One day at a time, and before you know it we'll be there!
-gogirl008
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:46 PM   #3  
I am on my weigh

S/C/G: 252/252/175

Height: 5'7

Thanks for the support...
rmewife97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:01 PM   #4  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Hi Tiffany,
Gogirl hit it on the button - you stopped it now instead of 30 pounds from now. Good for you. You're on the right track to get it under control now. It can be tough in an office setting, especially over the holidays. Make sure you've got a plan in place for dealing with the treats that will inevitably show up. Think less cookies, more carrots!
Ashley103 is offline   Reply With Quote