General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #1  
It's up to me this time!

Height: 5'3

Question Who gained over Thanksgiving?

I did , although i'm not surprised I ate some of everything I wanted and thought..."oh well...I can just take it back off, it's the holidays" I gained 2lbs back...I guess it could have been worse I was out of town for 5 days, went to my sister's house and she is the BEST cook i've ever known...lol Back to the plan today, well...tomorrow...I have to go to the grocery store...nothing fresh left after being gone almost a week.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #2  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

OH im sure i did im just not gonna step on the scale till friday
Old 11-27-2006, 04:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I did relatively well on Thanksgiving itself, but with a houseful of visitors (still) it is hard to get back on the diet track. As soon as they leave on Wednesday, it will be back to normal.

I had made 6 pies for our family gathering (there were 30 of us) and we barely ate half of the pies. I pawned half of the remaining with my aunt and took home the equivalent of less than 2 pies. I didn't even eat any until the following evening! So I have to say I did good!!!

I think my downfall is the wine.....too easy to say it's a holiday or the weekend, lets do happy hour a bit early today!! LOL

Anyway, all of that and I'm up only 1 pound for the 4 day weekend. I'm not beating myself up over it. Today, I had my kashi for breakfast (Oh, yeah, and a piece of left over pizza--oops) and salad for lunch. I missed my snack of yogurt (not hungry at snack time--could it have been that pizza?).

I have no idea what to have for dinner tonight. I don't know how many of us there will be (anywhere from 4 to 8) so it is hard to plan. I may have to run out to the store to buy a few supplies. I am out of salad. I think I have enough chicken to grill plus some fresh green beans and perhaps brown rice. I think my tummy would appreciate this more generic fare!
Old 11-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #4  
It's up to me this time!

Height: 5'3

I didn't want to get on the scale 707 but I had to see how much damage was done..lol

Chicken, rice and green beans sounds like a really great dinner to me alinnell and i'm sure your tummy will love it..lol I have no idea what i'm doing for dinner I have absolutely nothing in this house to cook and I can't possibly go to the store without eating dinner first or I would buy everything in sight...I have NO willpower.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

I'm up 2.5, but it was also my fat week last week and we were traveling which always causes me to be irregular and retain. I'm getting back to my exercise today. The food wasn't very good today, either, because I had an unexpected office birthday lunch to attend at a place that wasn't very food friendly.

Tomorrow will be better.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

I know I've gained, but I'm too chicken to get on the scale. Plus it's the TOM for me, so I'm definitely waiting until Friday.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:47 PM   #7  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I finally braved the scale today and expected a gain. I had stayed the same, so I'm happy with this. I did eat a little extra but exercised double to try to help some.
Closed Thread