Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 09:56 PM   #1  

Default Im new

Hi Jean;
I just joined , in fact I just joined w.w and 3.F.C was highly recomended and you were especly (as you see I cant Spell)
Im sure that you will tire of me.. but I'm determand to lose and win hope you have wide shoulders and plenty of tissues
Sharay
Old 01-12-2002, 10:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Welcome Sharay!! I'm not jean but I saw your post and wanted to welcome you into the forum!! I'm spryng. I've been here for about a month now and I find it to be my second home. As you will see there are alot of groups going. have you had a chance to check them out and see if one is right for you? I'm in the Stay at Home Mom's group.
This site is really encouraging though. I hope to see and hear more from you. If you need a pen pal or just someone to chat with about diets or life in general feel free to write me anytime!! Here's my email [email protected] I hope to be hearing from you soon!!
Closed Thread