Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-18-2006, 09:54 AM   #1  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Planning for Saturday, Nov. 18

I had a few extra calories at dinner last night (more cheese and couscous than planned), but still stayed below 2000 calories and had lots of protein for yesterday

Today, I know I will be having a high-cal lunch (we're doing a secret shop and have to order an appetizer, entree, and dessert, plus a drink at the bar), so I'm making some banana muffins in the oven right now for breakfast. I made them with whole-wheat flour, applesauce instead of oil/butter, Splenda instead of sugar, and an extra banana instead of egg, so each muffin only has about 100 calories (and that's rounding UP). Anyway, it should go something like this today:
  • 2 banana muffins
  • lunch out: "tex mex eggroll" appetizer
    • salad: lettuce, chicken (will ask for grilled instead of fried), dried cranberries, avocado, champagne vinaigrette dressing
    • "warm flourless chocolate waffle" dessert (to split with Jeff...I won't eat much)
  • sandwich (whole-wheat, sugar-free bread, dill hummus, ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese)
  • fudgesicle
Hopefully, my lunch estimates in Fitday are almost accurate. If so, it brings me to almost 1600 calories for the day with 87g protein.
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:09 AM   #2  
Is too long. I sum up.

S/C/G: 240/229.5/140?

Height: 5'6"

Yesterday, instead of a salad, I had big stack of cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots, plus an omelet for dinner. My tracking says my calories for the week averaged 1653, so I'm very pleased.

Today, I think I'll be getting in that salad I planned last night. For breakfast, though, I think I'll have another omelet, this time with a little bacon. And like always, I'll need to get 2 glasses of skim milk. And the cauliflower tasted so good last night, I think I'll make some soup.
Eiluj is offline   Reply With Quote