The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Default 11/15 Episode Discussion & Spoilers!!

Hi everybody - just had to start a thread after tonight's AMAZING show!!! What did ya'll think?

1. OK< that new girl .... she can go home NOW! The way she disrupted the show with her crying fit and screaming unfair, unfair. OMG, I bet they had to completely disrupt filming and get somebody from the crew in there to talk to her. She has replaced Heather as my choice to send home bc she takes too much energy to watch every week. And she wouldn't accept the explanation that this was only immunity and not who would be voted off. Duh.

2. MARTY - his after transformation? Simply amazing -- I think the best one yet!! WOW.

So it's off next week but comes back in 2 weeks and there are only 2 more episodes before the live finale. WOW = it went so fast.

SO....for those of you playing at home......or on the red/blue/purple/green teams - how much weight can YOU lose before the live finale!! My challenge to you!!
Old 11-16-2006, 07:15 AM   #2  

Ok, I am just now watching but lemme say, that new girl needs to go! What is she in Kindergarden? "It's not fair! I'll look stupid"....Blah blah blah...well Sweetheart, these little fits you kep throwing make you look stupid! OMG!!!!

Ok...rant over...back to watching....LOL
I had to watch the DWTS's finale last night. Now that it's over (Yay Emmit!!!) I can watch TBL now.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:49 AM   #3  

Okay, that was a good show. I so love this show. it totally inspires me to go workout and stick with my Points plan! These people are such an inspiration. I'm gonna miss Marty. I swear, he is turning into such a cutie! I am not at all attracted to heavy men. I like'm tall and skinny for some reason, even though I am short and fat, LOL! But Marty has really changed and I just think he's cute!
Old 11-16-2006, 08:45 AM   #4  
Determined

She's going to feel like such a loser when she watches herself on TV. She must have had an incredibly sheltered life to let loose on national tv acting like that. I agree, she's replaced Heather as my top choice to go.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:00 AM   #5  
Fat-be-gone

The new girl definitely has some image/self-esteem issues. Who cares if you look stupid?!?! you are trying to win immunity. Although, she is annoying, she still hasn't beat Kai and Heather. I still want them to go home.

And Marty looked WOW. My jaw literally dropped when I saw how he looks today. Amazing!! Talk about motivation!!
Old 11-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #6  
Domestic Engineer

I missed it, dang! Great for Marty though! Now I don't even care who wins though...he was the most likable to me.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:44 AM   #7  

Oh Hey! What did you guys think about Wylie losing no weight? Do you remember earlier in the show where Bob was saying that he was having to watch him bc he would get up early and do his mountain hike, and then add in all this other cardio during the day. Was he overtraining? I wouldn't think he purposely didn't lose bc he didn't have immunity or anything like Kai did. I was glad to see she didn't play that game about not losing to get next week's numbers high.

And Heather - she played that game last week of gaining 3. This week she was only avg on her loss - she didn't double up. So I guess in the end it didn't really help her.

So what do you think happened to Wylie?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:36 PM   #8  
Determined

I think he probably did overtrain and maybe his body is rebelling a little by holding onto extra water etc.. I'm glad he's really fired up about losing weight, just would hate to see him shoot himself in the foot, since he and Jaron are my two favorites now.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #9  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Aww I was sad to see Marty go but OMG hes so cute!! What a bod now and he looks soooo much younger, not that he didnt before but wow! He was my fave, now I'm gonna hope for Eric the final blue team member.

That new girl OMG...how embarrassed she should be. I'd be embarrassed if she were representing my state, big baby! Think of all the other people who didnt get to come back on the show who would LOVE to be in her place. Talk about ungrateful. I dont like however that they make them wear gray shirts, kinda enforcing that outcast feeling. I guess it doesnt really matter since Eric is the only blue left but still.

and HRBABE...I'll take you up on that challenge...gonna be rough since its the holidays but I think I could muster up a 10 lb loss! Thats 4 weeks right?

~melissa
Old 11-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #10  

Yep, Melissa, should be about 4 weeks. I'll level the playing field for ya -- I'm heading to Disney in the morning!! aaack! But, bringing my pedometer and my will to choose healthy grilled food instead of indulging!! I'll letcha know how I did next weekend!
Old 11-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #11  
banned

im glad to see im not the only one w issues w adrienne! i dont think she should be there.