Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Lost 60 lbs so far on eDiets !! Just 10 more to go!

As some of you know I started at about 190 lbs in May and went on eDiets express food delivery plan thanks to some suggestions on this site and others. I was only going to stay on it for 3 months but I've stayed on it for 6 months now and am down 60 pounds! In the beginning I couldn't exercise too much and I just walked half an hour per day but since then I've increased it to jogging or doing the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. This has been the easiest diet plan for me and I've tried a lot of them, it worked for me because the food is good and you have a lot of choices. For instance I know my body does not respond well to carbs and I gain wait with them easily so I was able to choose low-carb meals. I think this site is great by the way and it's always been a source of inspiration!
Old 11-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #2  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

CONGRATS on your weight loss! That's a lot of weight you have lost and the plan sounds great! Do you have to pay to use the site, or just for the food?
Old 11-11-2006, 11:26 PM   #3  

Thanks Michelle! I only pay for the food but there is an option to pay a few dollars a month for the site where they give you personalized exercise programs, diets, and monitoring. But I don't use that, I've just been paying for the food. Some people in my family thought I was crazy and wasting money but the proof is in the pudding, and besides I have hardly been buying groceries so the overall cost hasn't been much more than I would have spent otherwise. I like the program, it may not be for everyone but it is great for me. I am going to get off of it after losing another 10 pounds which should be before the end of the year. Hopefully I will continue eating well and exercising after that but if I gain some weight again I will go back on eDiets before the summer. This next summer will be the first one in years where I won't feel embarrased about going to the shore with my friends!
Old 11-12-2006, 12:22 AM   #4  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks so much for that info! You're doing so good and I know you'll keep the weight off once you reach your goal!
Old 11-12-2006, 12:58 AM   #5  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

You have done fantastic. Congratulations and WTG. I'm glad that your program has been such a success for you.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #6  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Wow, that's wonderful, and so fast! Good for you!
Closed Thread