Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 12:56 PM   #1  
Starting Over (again)

S/C/G: 229/183/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Third Time's a Charm!!!

Hey everyone, I just joined this website and am really excited, but I have absolutely no clue what to do! I am on WW, and have been twice before, but this time I am determined to meet my goal. I rejoined about 13 wks ago, and have dropped about 15 lbs., but I don't want to lose my motivation and quit like always. Usually when I hit about 185 I get stuck in a slump, and hit a major plateau, but this time I want to get over it and keep on keepin' on. I have a new mini-goal of 15 more lbs. by Jan 31, that I would love to meet. I am looking to get to know people, and learn their stories, as well as learn from their mistakes. If any of you read this, and you have any ideas about how to get over the slump, let me know. I could really use some advice, and anything is helpful. Have a great day!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:35 PM   #2  
Running Babe

You're doing great!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:05 AM   #3  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

15 lbs in 13 weeks is great! Keep at it especially w. the holidays coming up.
It always helps me to remember that it's just another day - and if there's something you eat only at this time of the year don't beat yourself up over it; eat it in moderation.
And try to use the 20 min rule - if you are still wanting or craving more 20 mins after eating it then have a 1/2 serving more.

I know I'm rambling about the holidays - but I am so happy that I am going to someone's house for T-day. No worries about leftovers, excessive dessert, etc. And I'm a simple eater - they'd better have turkey ... - so I think I should be OK. And of couse I'm going to offer to bring something.

Keep it up and keep your mini-goals in sight!
Closed Thread