View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 10:18 PM   #6
nasus40
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Hi all. I am still here just checking in. had to clean house today and had a kid home sick UGH!!! so did not spend time on te puter. did spend time getting my kids schedule for the nest 4 years in high school tonight. nothing worse than sitting in school for 2 hours!!!

business is being a diet counselor. so you and I are in the same field I think. I have learned a lot. my meeting was defunct it was me my self and I. but that is ok. I need to get out there and advertize. I am going to go to the YW tomorow and see if I can hold a meeting there. i also am going to put up a motivation board in the YM, free advertising!!

So I am not depressed.

I have to watch the amount of fat i am taking in cuz i have the thendancy to take in too much and then wonder why i am not losing weight so it is strict watching. I am going to eat some PB now though as i am starving and have takin too little calories only about 1000 and 37 grams of fat and 12 carbs or les and only about 60 of protein. I am hungry now!!! so pb on celery it is!! or it willbe a major cheat!!!