Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #1  
Isa from Chile

S/C/G: 181/181/132

Height: 5.4

Default Starting in a healthy diet

Hi, my name is Isa and i`m From Santiago, Chile. During last month i did a pretty strict and not healthy diet and i almost fall in a eating disorder, i lost 9 kilos in 3 weeks, must be like 19 pounds, yes a lot. Now i gainned 3 pounds of that and i commited to my mom and doctor that we will make together a menu for every week until i reach my goal, so i have to lose 34 pounds, or something like that, i don`t really know how to make the change between kilos and pounds. I want to weight 57 kilos and i weight 73. So is 13 kilos to loose. I have 3 mini goals, first 67 kilos that will make my IMC (corporal mass index) normal. Then so i will be abble to wear nice clothes and then 57. I will like a few more just in case of emergency like vacations or a party.

So if you guys can give me tips or anything it will be great, i will be healthy in my body and more important in my mind.

Thanks to all who take the time to read this boring thread and sorry about the bad english

Isa
ravotrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #2  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Hi Isa. Your English is fine so don't worry about that. Anyway my biggest tip would be stick around these forums, explore the boards, ask any questions that you have and read all the good advice that people here can offer. This place is a great source of motivation and information. Welcome!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 05:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'5

Hey there
Quick conversion... there are 2.2 pounds per kilo.
Good Luck
Ash15+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 07:26 PM   #4  
Isa from Chile

S/C/G: 181/181/132

Height: 5.4

thanks very much for your answers

Greets

ISa
ravotrina is offline   Reply With Quote