Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 09:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/290/200

Height: 5'8

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again #1048

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears .
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for the Amazon "store" in the upper right hand corner of the screen on the PURPLE tool bar. A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 10:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Annie -- I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I don't have any words, other than to express my deep condolences.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:05 AM   #3  
Each step gets me closer

S/C/G: 307/289/150

Height: 5'10

People are always posting as I am then I "miss" them on my post, lol. I can't ever catch up, lol.

Jill: Sorry you are having such a hard time with the scales. It not fair at all & its ok for you to be mad & upset. Just don't give up. You have the right attitude. It will show up eventually. One morning it will take you by surprise!

Misti: Thats really neat that you can get points from housework. I am doing the other challenge first & you don't get to do that. I just have to get 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week. It does tally my points though & when I switch to the medals challenge then my points come with me. I plan on switching after I have completed this challenge. I like that you have "medal goals" instead of weight goals.

Sharon: So glad to hear that you are in a better mood now.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:12 AM   #4  

ok--i started a new thread, then had to go outside to take the dog out and saw our neighbors out putting up their christmas decorations! now, i LOVE christmas, it's my favorite holiday/time of year, and we go crazy with decorations too, but isn't 4 days after halloween just a little too early for christmas? i hate it when the stores put stuff out before halloween too! it just doesn't make it special when it's out half the year!! ok.....sorry about that, just an early morning rant!

so, i missed a lot of the thread yesterday, but i'll try to catch up with personals:

kayley--i love scrubs too! i have the first season on dvd and put it in a lot. it cracks me up! i used to watch law and order, but got away from it for some reason. i really love csi, but never watch it cuz it's on the same time as grey's anatomy. i usually just wait until the season comes out on dvd, then rent it on a weekend when we don't have plans and stay up late to watch it (we don't have kids yet and my husband works nights, so i have the time and tv to myself then). anyway, i saw on the tread that your BF has lost 200 lbs? that's great! tell him way to go!!

katt--way to go on saying no to burger king! i think i would have been ordering a burger and fries before i gave myself a chance to think about it! i'm glad you are liking your elliptical. i used to use one at the gym when i was training for a half marathon. then i bought one before our wedding, but after several months, it started giving me blisters. i changed my shoes, my socks, the footpads, but nothing helped and i ended up getting rid of it. i've been reading what people on here are saying about the gazelle and have been thinking about checking into that. i like that ammi said you can fold it and get it out of the way. my elliptical was huge and always in the way. anyway, i'm glad you're liking your elliptical!

lesley-- glad you found us! and i agree with everything andie said about your husband and your weight loss/health. she said exactly what i was thinking in a better way then i would have said it.

annie--i'm so sorry about your brother. i never know what to say to someone at a time like this, but i hope that you are getting a lot of love and support from your family and you know you can get it here too!

misti--i saw you post something about brooks shoes.....i hate those shoes! i went to a store for runners and had them fit me for shoes when i did the half marathon a few years ago. they convinced me that brooks were the ones even though i said they were heavy. those shoes were horrible! they were way too heavy, slid off my heels and, like a fool, i took them for the marathon cuz they were broken in and i had been training in them, and, even though i had on the right socks and blister blocks, i got such bad blisters on the balls of my feet, that once i took my shoes off, i couldn't wear shoes for a whole 24 hours! i would never get them again! i like new balance too, and right now i have nike. much better then those brooks!

well, anyway, i think that's it for now. i've set myself up with a weekend challenge--i'd like to do my 4 mile WATP dvd and weights today and the 3 mile and an abs dvd tomorrow. i really want to challenge myself this weekend since most weekends i slack off and i think it's really affecting my weigh ins. so, i'd better go do that before i think of a reason to procrastinate! i'll let you know how i do! lori
Old 11-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #5  
Each step gets me closer

S/C/G: 307/289/150

Height: 5'10

Wezi: Thats nuts about the Christmas decorations. I love christmas too but its a little too early man. I always but ours up the day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait this year, DD should love it!
I am jealous that you ran in a 1/2 marathon! Thats one of my long long term goals is to be a runner & run in those sorts of things, not for competition but just to prove to myself that I can do it. I have a long long way to go before I could do that, I can barely jog now.
Good for you for challenging yourself this weekend. Thats alot of exercise!
Old 11-04-2006, 11:07 AM   #6  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Kayley – I am glad to hear that you are finally feeling better. It hurts to not get the paycheck, but you definitely need to take care of yourself.

Angel – About the bringing food home thing, I could be totally off the mark here, but it also might be one of the ways he knows how to show you he cares. If before you really appreciated his gifts of food but quickly changed to not wanting them, he might want to get you things but not know what you want. So you might need to nudge him in the right direction until he gets it. It sounds like you have your hands full with your DS!

Katt – I am so jealous – your own elliptical! They can be rough at first because you need to build up the leg muscles for them – they are slightly different then walking. The first time I got on one I did 5 minutes and though I was going to die. Now I can stay on for a long time, but it certainly didn’t start off that way.

Lesley – Welcome! That is a tough one that your husband is so insecure. He might just need some extra attention, and if it happens slowly without him noticing too much maybe he will become more comfortable with it. I have the problem that my BF actually prefers me to be fat, but I have decided I won’t let it stop me from doing what I need to do. I was totally miserable at my highest weight. Maybe if you explain more to your husband about how being overweight makes you feel then he will realize you need a change for you.

Andie – I got through my teen years by being a punk (ok, not true punk, but more new wave/goth, but I did shave my head once) so that I could have another reason for people to reject me. I am the same way – I have pushed people away for so long that I hardly know what to do now when I do make a friend. However, just like anything else it is a learning process and as long as my intentions are good and I try I think I can figure it out.

Ammi – I am glad you are able to have a day for a lie in. It is great to have a truly lazy day every once and awhile.

Valerie – I am so glad to hear the job is going well. I can’t imagine starting my day that early! I have no idea on the coveralls, as I have never needed anything like that. When I think about it my life is not at all messy in that way, except when I decide to paint something. When that happens it doesn’t matter what I wear it will land up absolutely all over me no matter what I do. It is a talent that I have.

Patti – Sorry to hear you have a cold! Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Lavendel – I hope your BF can come up with a better excuse than that! A little while ago my BF had to work really late, told me he would be home after I had gone to sleep, but when I woke up in the morning he wasn’t there. He hadn’t called or left a note or anything. It turned out he had fallen asleep at his desk and didn’t want to risk the drive. Still, you don’t not call when you aren’t going to come home! Men can be so thick at times – they just don’t understand what the problem is when their behavior is uncaring like that. Sorry you were so worried/angry and I hope he makes it up to you!

Michelle – Dealing with the doctor is a little different for me because I have so many choices. If I go to someone I don’t like or makes me uncomfortable, I don’t go back. I find someone else. I am truly lucky to have found both a great gynecologist and a regular doctor. When I need a referral I ask them first if they know anyone they would recommend. Also, you may think that you are the fattest person they have seen, but it probably isn’t the case. Even if it is, they work for you and should treat you with respect. Good luck at the doctor!

Annie – I am so sorry to hear about your brother. That must be so tough for your family right now. You are absolutely in my thoughts and prayers. It must be also hard that he had just recently gotten clean and sober and engaged. My heart goes out to his fiancée.

Jill – I am so sorry to hear that things have been such a struggle for you and that the scale hasn’t moved since you started your new exercise routine (which I am in awe of, btw, I have no idea how you get up so early to do that).

Misti – I think a lot of the being able to do things now has to do with exercise. It is hard to remember where I was at this weight on the way up, but I am pretty sure I didn’t have anywhere near the energy I do now. Whether or not it helps with the weight loss, exercise totally makes getting out and doing things possible.

Wezi – Way to go on structuring your weekend to push yourself. Weekends are the hardest for me too because I am out of my weekday routine. I need to get moving soon and get myself over to the gym!

Last night was really nice. My friend and I went to Red Lobster which worked out really well. She is on a low carb plan, so she was able to get fish and replace rice with vegetables. I actually treated myself and let myself get a dish with lobster, which I love but haven’t had in ages. It was really good and we talked and talked. In fact we left the restaurant and headed over to Starbucks and talked some more there. It was really fun. I got home close to midnight, but I didn’t feel to bad about leave my BF at home because he said he actually had just gotten home an hour before. Since I was out he was able to get his work that he would have had to go in on Sunday for done last night, so it all worked out.

Ring NSV for me!!! I am especially thrilled about this one because it has significance in the weight loss area. About 2 years ago I went to Sedona, AZ on vacation and it was another one with my BF’s parents where they had us walk all over the place and I was really pushed physically. Towards the end of that trip we stopped at this place where a lot of people were selling crafts and I decided to buy this pretty silver ring as a promise ring to myself to make positive changes in my life to get healthier. Well, some time ago the ring stopped fitting on my pinky and I had to stop wearing it because it was too small for my ring finger. This morning out of the blue I decided to try it on and it fit! I am so excited to be able to wear it again.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Everyone,

Thank you for all of the good thoughts and prayers for me and my family. I am hanging in there. I am having back surgery on Tuesday so hopefully I will be feeling much better physically. One thing that really has me thinking about my brother passing away is that perhaps he had this happen in part because of all the prescription drugs etc. I don't know but it is really making me want to take better care of my body. So a postitive has already happened. Thanks again all of you are so sweet. Congrats to the loosers and I love to see all the NSV's.
Hugs and blessings to you all,
Annie
Old 11-04-2006, 01:11 PM   #8  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everybody

Wow it is 10 AM and already I have 140 minutes of water aerobics in!

Andie, I did see the challenge that you are doing and thought about starting with that one! I didn't know you could bring your points with you though when you go to the next one! That's great! It is neat how the site tallies points for you!

Wezi I certainly share your opinion about the Brooks shoes! I too went to a store and had them fitted. They were so hard inside I went and got those foam inserts... then had to go buy extra arch supports even though the shoes were supposed to be especially for low arches. Then the toes came out of both of them. I am still wearing them but I think I need to go just invest in another pair, as my feet are always hurting. I have plantar fascitis and bone spurs so I bought these thinking I was getting something really good. Never again! They weigh a TON!! They feel like they have lead in the soles.

And Nancy, I agree completely about the exercise. It certainly makes a difference, and I am amazed at how much more I can do now than when I started.

Annie, this must be so hard to have the back surgery right now when of course you want to be with your family. I will be praying!!!

Well now that I have worked out so hard I am going to crawl back into bed with coffee and something to eat!! Everyone have a blessed day.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:14 PM   #9  
Because I deserve it!

S/C/G: 315.4/311/165

Height: 5'11"

Hi I am back after a long absence. No good reason for being gone. Just generally struggling and feeling down. I have been skipping my WW meeting and I think I may be fairly close to my starting weight again. ARG! No one's fault but my own though. I am working on re-focusing (again) and am planning to get back to WW this week. I have decided to switch my weigh-in days from Sat. morning to Wed. during my lunch hour. I went to that meeting once and liked it because it was smaller and more personal plus the leader spends equal time talking about Core as she does points. Since I am trying to go in the Core direction, that is good for me. Other than my weight struggles everything is pretty much the same. One potential change is I may be going back to school. I have been thinking of getting my MBA and have gone to a couple of information sessions. I think it would be hard, but I could do it. Plus my company will pay 80% of the cost so that is a great benefit. Anyway, it's just something I am considering.

Annie - I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know my thoughts are with you and your family.

Ammi - From the looks of your ticker, you are still going strong! I am so glad to see that. You inspire me!

Kayley - I am glad to see you back posting again. I had not realize your fiance had lost so much weight himself. He must be a great source of support for you. That is wonderful!!!

Nancy/Andie - Your comments on pushing people away because of the fat hits home. Basically, I avoid situations for the plain and simple reason that I don't want to be SEEN at this weight.

Well, that's about it for me for personals. But I just wanted to say "Hi" to all the "regulars" that I see are still here....Misti, Valerie, Jill, Patti, Sharon, and many more I am sure I missed. And also a big "Hello" to all the newcomers that have joined since I have been away. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:03 PM   #10  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Annie - I am glad that something positive has come out of everything. I will definitely be thinking of you on Tuesday and wondering how you are doing. I hope all goes well and the surgery heals the pain.

Misti - I forgot to mention how great your pictures look. What a difference!

Xena - It is good to see you again. Sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling so great. Are you near Austin? If so, could you get into the UT Austin MBA program? I have actually considered moving there for it (if I got accepted of course) since it is #1 for accounting. If your company is paying for it 80%, that is an amazing opportunity. I have considered grad school here, but both Stern and . .? I can't remember, but it would cost something outrageous like 60K and I can't possibly afford it unless I could get it paid for. I guess it also depends on what your long term career goals are.

I just got back from the gym and am feeling good. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:32 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Xena -- Welcome back! Don't give up on yourself! Welcome back here!

This conversation about not wanting to go out when overweight hits home here too. I sucked it up and did it, but I remember cringing inside frequently. I lived in Asia for 4 months weighing around 280 and I felt even fatter there -- very few people in China and Japan are that overweight.

On the flip side, now I feel as if a figurative as well as literal weight has been lifted and am MORE inclined to be social and go out and do things and meet new people. Not only do I feel better and am stronger and CAN do more, but I just feel more confident!
Old 11-04-2006, 05:20 PM   #12  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Hiya everyone .. wow this has moved fast .. okee .. time for personals ...

KAYLEY - Great to hear you are feeling better .. tonsilitis is the pits isnt it?? I had mine out when I was 21 (They lie about the ice cream & jelly cos I couldnt eat anything cold at all rofl). Kayley its great you have a live in inspiration lol ... Im sure he is a great help when you reach those hurdles that seem insurmountable Great work on the High impact workout!! I have thought of doing Yoga too .. just not sure about it yet lol ..

ANGEL - I was telling my hunny about how many on here have issues with their hubby not being 100% behind you cos of their own issues about the fear of them finding someone else .. and he surprised me just gave me a look and said nothing rofl .... that look said it all really .. apparently HE feels the same!! Never would of thought my hunny had a jealous bone in his body rofl ... I know Im terrible, but that is because of past relationships which I am getting a handle on, but he always seemed so secure with everything I never thought of him being concerned about me doing anything ... isnt it funny when you think you know someone so well and they confuse you like that lol .. I doubt if I would ever wear what I regard as sexy clothes .. but some of the things he regards as sexy I think are just casual rofl ... still .. I do like lingerie and would like to get a few pieces of that .. Ive always wanted some nice sexy lingerie .. but never had the body for it ... still nice underwear and bedwear would be nice for me .. for him to enjoy too lol.

NANCY - The gym is an interesting place to go with a friend on her birthday lol ... but great job on expanding your friends, Im sure that makes you feel a lot better about doing things WTG on your meal out .. and an especially big WOO HOO for you being able to get the ring on again .. Im sure that makes it a very special one for sure

RAVEN - Hope you get a good sleep ... I find that as I do my main exercise late at night (usually between 10-midnight lol) if I sit down for half an hour and then have a warm rather than hot shower I can sleep really well.

MICHELLE - Great about the shoes!! Im sure your feet will love you for them

PATTI - Glad to hear you are feeling better .. and your FFM visits are going great you are doing so well!!

LESLEY - Sorry I didnt welcome you sooner .. its great to see you on the boards and Im sure you will find all the help and support and inspiration you need on your new weight loss journey Well done!

AMMI - I would love for you to borrow my scales lol .. I was just saying to Scoot yesterday "are you sure the scales are working right??" He didnt understand why I wasnt believing them .. but yesterday I started off having a fat day .. even after I weighed myself and saw the 4lb loss .. its just when I was getting dressed I spotted my reflection in the mirror and just about cried .. YUCK! So what started out to be a very positive day had a little of a downturn when I saw myself cos I started the feeling of a fat day approaching ... but I decided to ignore that feeling lol .. it sorta worked lol .. The elliptical is gonna be something I really need to get used to ... unfortunately the arm pole keep hittin the boobs lol ... but I will keep at it a little more each day

VAL - Great to see you on the boards .. wtg on your new scale figure Im sure that makes the job an even better thing to do lol ...

LAVANDEL - Sorry your BF gave you such a scare, I hope things are a little more settled now

MICHELLE - Hopefully you have caught up on your sleep now?? Its terrible when your system gets all out of whack isnt it? As for the doctor question .. I dont go to one if I can help it lol .. but when your health is at stake I think those self-conscious issues need to be conquered. Good luck

ANNIE - I am so sorry for your loss, esp so close to an operation for your back .. as if there wasnt enough stress over the op. I send loving thoughts to you and your family at this time. Huggies.

JILLY - Great to see that you are getting your emotions regarding the scales out rather than bottling them up. And fantastic that you are not letting that stop your journey. After seeing so many others on here hitting those stalling plateaus I am starting to dread the weigh ins now .. knowing that after 4.5 months that I must be getting to where a plateau is .. I have expected it sooner, so now its a week by week thing I think lol ..

SHARON - Great to see the 5 thankfuls I think they are lovely ones .. esp the mouse and the walking in the leaves (love to do that too!)

ANDIE - WTG and welcome to the 280s! I have a fear of eating out still too ... lol .. actually I really enjoyed my lunch yesterday and it gave me an idea of my portions too ... good luck on your night out with the family too

LORI - Know the feeling about the Xmas things making an appearance ... We were in the supermarket yesterday and the XMas puddings were on the shelves already!! (I hate Xmas pudd lol), I enjoy Xmas .. but prefer to not see all the hoopla until December really .. its when they start playing XMas carols in November that I really get miffed lol .... by the time we are 2 weeks into December I never want to hear another Cmas Carol ... good reason to stay out of town and listen to MP3s or CDs. Well done on your goal for the weekend ... Im sure you can do it Well done on the running .. that isnt really something I am willing to do .. unless Im being chased by someone rofl.

XENA - Its LOVELY to see you back again!! Great job on not giving up and getting back on track again .. its good that you have options with your WW meetings times ... dont be a stranger

Well .. not much to add .. I didnt end up getting back on the elliptical last night ... I was so tired from the week .. I also got a distressing email yesterday .. a good friend of mine (in fact the first friend I made on the internet about 6 years ago!) died in her sleep on the 1st. She had such a bad few years recently .. with divorce and a battle with cancer which she had beaten. A few weeks ago she was in icu with pneumonia complications but recovered from that and was sent home ... I had an email in my box from just over a week ago from her that I meant to answer but got too busy and now I get this email from her brother letting me know she has died, I felt so guilty for not replying when I should have, I knew that she looked forward to me contacting her and keeping in touch, but I just got busy and kept putting it off ... she was only in her 40s .. I suppose that at least now she will hopefully be in a happier and healthier place ... I dont know why she died yet, her brother didnt say ... but its still such a blow to have lost her .. for 6 years we have written and rung each other, not always regularly .. but at least every 4-6 weeks. I saw her through a really messy separation and divorce .. she saw me through a split with my second fiance and meeting my hunny and the hassles and worries with the shop when we bought it .. as well as with the issues with my daughter .. then she got cancer and it was a more constant contact, although as it was a brain tumour she had a harder time with communication but she fought it and started to get better last year .. then a couple of months ago she started getting sick and got pneumonia which then had complications and ended up her being in hospital.. oh Im just bummed really. She always made me feel so important .. you know?? like I actually made a difference in someones life .. she was definitely an inspiration to me.. sorry for the downer peeps .. I just needed to get it out instead of bottling it up.

Gotta go .. time to get some work done .. need to keep my hands busy right now .. I think I have discovered an emotional trigger now .. its not one I have had to face very often so I never thought of it as a trigger.

Huggies and hi to everyone I may have missed.
Old 11-04-2006, 05:28 PM   #13  

Height: 5'8.5"

Xena, welcome back!!! You have been missed!!! Never, ever give up!!!

Nancy, thanks for the compliments on the pictures. I think I really just put that all together to encourage myself since I am not losing weight lately. But I was back at 231 this morning so maybe soon another one will go!!

And oh Heather I know what you mean! When I lived in the Philippines I was heavy too, though not nearly as much as I had gained this time. Most of the people there are so small that I really stood out in a crowd.. I mean besides what I did anyway being so fair skinned and 5'9" tall

Katt, glad you found out your guy is a bit insecure too! And GREAT idea to get some sexy stuff for just HIM to see and enjoy!!! :wink:

Hugs to everyone!
Old 11-04-2006, 05:33 PM   #14  

Xena glad to see you back!Thanks Katt i am feeling better!
Old 11-04-2006, 06:00 PM   #15  

i just did the 4 mile WATP dvd and my abs dvd!! my challenge to myself is half done!!!

nonames--sorry, i should have been clearer--i DIDN'T run the half marathon. when my friend erica and i were training, our original plan was to walk a mile, jog a mile. well, we got to the point in our training when we were jogging for 3 minutes and walking 3, and one day we both just looked at each other during the jog and said "what the **** are we doing?" and stopped jogging. we actually got to 16 minute miles walking and finished the half in 4 hours and 5 minutes. we would have finished under 4 hours, but i got really dehydrated at the end and had to slow down. erica's husband and his friend did the whole marathon, and ran over half of it--they were awesome! and for the next two days, all of us were in awe of ourselves and just kept saying "i can't believe we did a marathon!!!" it is a really great feeling and if you do one, i'll cheer you on. i was thinking of training for another one with someone, but she is moving now and i don't know if i'm motivated enough to do one by myself. the best and most motivating part of the first one was that it was in hawaii!

nancy--wtg on the ring nsv! that is so cool!

misti--i thought at one time i was getting plantar fascitis also. my feet always hurt first thing in the morning when i got out of bed, but after i walked around for awhile, they would be ok. i used to do massage and i remembered from class that elevating your heel in your shoes helps. i can't remember why though. anyway, i just put heel inserts in my shoes and my feet have felt great since. the pain went away in a few weeks and i haven't had any problems in more then a year or two. i don't know if it would work with bone spurs too, but i just thought i'd let you know what i had tried. btw--awesome job getting in 140 minutes of water aerobics this morning! that's practically my whole exercise total for the week!

katt--i'm so sorry to hear about your friend! it's always so hard when it's so unexpected. i hope you don't put too much guilt on yourself for the unanswered email. my husband did the same thing when his grandma passed. we'd been meaning to go visit her and just had been so busy we hadn't made it, and then his mom calls us one morning and tells us she passed during the night. he felt so bad about not seeing her before, he was really depressed about it for awhile. anyway, i just hope you don't do that to yourself.... to you!

anyway, gotta run! i'm having a night out with some friends. we call it a "two moms and a nanny night" (cuz their both moms and i feel like one!). we haven't done it for awhile, so i'm excited! see everyone tomorrow! hopefully, i'll have good news that i finished my challenge to myself! lori
Closed Thread