South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 12:55 AM   #1  

Default Hello and Thank You!!!!

Hello everyone,
I was here over a year ago and doing well on south beach. I had a few things happen to me (4 eye surgeries/blindness in one eye; a move over 1000 miles away, a relationship that didn't work) and throughout all of that I of course fell way way way off the wagon and got to feeling awful again.
Well on Monday I started back on South Beach. I felt so good on "the beach" and I had more energy. I want to feel that way again! I also hope to lose weight and keep it off this time!
I want to thank you all for your help this week, as I have been lurking and getting reaquainted with phase 1!! I am already feeling a bit better and hope that my health improves.
I have to go make a new signature line, and hate to think about how much weight I have actually gained. It's very depressing actually.
I feel good about starting over and I hope to become friends with you all!
Thank you for helping me through these first days!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 06:53 AM   #2  

Shortie! What a tough year you've had darlin'! feel free to join the daily thread too!
Old 11-04-2006, 08:09 AM   #3  

Welcome back, Shortie!
Old 11-04-2006, 09:30 AM   #4  
Lifetime Loser

welcome, I new here too.....good luck.

Phyllis
Old 11-04-2006, 09:40 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

back, Shortiemetoo. This is THE spot!
Old 11-04-2006, 01:41 PM   #6  

I'm starting "over" today, too! I've been having a bit of a time of it and want to encourage you...it's so hard to come back after failing. The decision to do so is the most important thing!
Hang in there; I get encouragement from haunting this forum and reading all the posts and valuable info. Took me 2 months to finally post again. I'm ready and SO ARE YOU!!
Old 11-04-2006, 01:52 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome back, Shawnee!
I guess we'll start a thread for the new and renewed Phase I Chicks. You can post menus, questions and so forth in there and some of the more experienced Beach Babes will reply!
Old 11-05-2006, 06:00 PM   #8  

Thank you so much one and all!!! I had a pretty good first week!! I weigh tomorrow...but tonight is a special celebration. My son-in-law is leaving on Wednesday for boot camp and AIT training. I am bringing my family out to dinner tonight to celebrate!!!
I am going to do a phase 2 meal tonight. Salad, some lean steak or chicken and a baked sweet potato...I am going to resist rolls...I hope!!!!!!!!
I figure if I am going to make this a life long commitment instead of a few month thing I need to take it one day at a time. I would have earlier gone completely off south beach today, but I think that allowing myself a baked sweet potato will satisfy all my cravings and still I will jump back on the band wagon afterward and be good!!!
Thank you for all the support!!!!!!!! I love these threads!!!
Ruth...you are the best as you were when I was here last time!!! (((((Hugs and ty for all your hard work!!!))))
Closed Thread