South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 08:58 PM   #1  
Lifetime Loser

Talking Starting tomorrow

If anyone wants to join me on P1 - day one.....please join in....I am going to need all the support I can get.

Here we go.....Phyllis
Old 10-29-2006, 09:48 PM   #2  
Once more, with feeling!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

I'm also on Phase 1 right now. Stick with it, Phyllis! For me the first couple of days were real rough, but I PROMISE it gets better! The best advice I can give you for Phase 1 is plan, plan, plan, plan, plan, and PLAN! Don't get stuck without something on the approved list! Try and prep meals before so when you're hungry, you're ready to go and you don't become tempted to dive into the convient foods like breads and pastas.

Good luck and keep us up on how it goes!
Old 10-29-2006, 09:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/185/145

Height: 5'7"

I would be willing! I am sort of new to this - not sure where to start, as I just joined this site tonight.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey Phyllis and Deanna!! I've been on SB since Sept. 18th, but I'm heading back to P1 tomorrow for two weeks. I really need to get back on track with my eating. I've been doing well exercise-wise, but not enough to show a difference on the scale.

I'll be here when ya need me, and be sure to check in on the daily SB chats. The ladies there are super-sweet and are great motivators, information sources and supporters! They make it difficult to fail!!

I look forward to hearing how tomorrow goes for you!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:17 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Deanna and FloridaRusty! Good luck, chickies, but rely on planning and determination.

I have started a Phase I Thread for folks starting this week. Please post your menus, problems and successes there. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97012

Please join us on the daily chat. Life isn't just about dieting, you know.
Closed Thread