Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #1  

Exclamation Need some live feedback about Relacore users who loss belly fats

I have heard that Relacore has been an effective supplement to reduce belly fats and I need more feedback from actual users to testify that it has REALLY removed their belly fats and what are the other positive effects of Relacore. I would appreciate it more if someone out there can give me a detailed information to the product.

Thanks guys!
Old 10-26-2006, 01:19 PM   #2  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I took it for about a month and noticed no obvious unusual reduction in my belly fat. I think it's just another gimmick . Sorry!
Old 10-26-2006, 01:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 365/345/half-marathon

Height: 5'5"

I also took it for about a month - and I have PLENTY of belly and its the first place I normally notice weight loss. Sad to say - Relacore did nothing for me except drive me crazy with all the pills I had to take.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:06 PM   #4  
FBD/8-18-08

Relacore advertises that their product works on STRESS induced belly fat (whatever the heck that is!) I would assume that perhaps that is the loop hole they have in their advertising...
I hope you find what you're looking for!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #5  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I took it for about a month also, didn't see any weight loss results, but I can say that I slept better and was a little more relaxed while I was taking it.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:12 AM   #6  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There really is nothing special about Relacore.

I will tell you what I've learned from reading about fat loss and also losing over 100 lbs myself. Most of my weight loss has been from my "core" area which is basically my stomach. If you are morbidly obese and lose weight, you will most likely experience the same thing. The reasoning is that after a certain point in weight gain, our body starts to store fat around our midsection more than other sections. This fat is considered toxic fat because it is around our organs. Our body wants to get rid of this fat the quickest. So once you start to lose weight, you lose it around your midsection. It is why they advertise that it is only for those that are extremely overweight because this phenomenon doesn't happen to those that have 20-30 lbs to lose.

As for men, most of their fat is already around their belly area so of course if they lose weight, they will lose it around their midsection. Men are designed to store fat in their midsection while women are designed to hold it in the midsection and hips.

Anyway, save your money
Closed Thread