Old 10-23-2006, 12:59 PM   #1  

Default Cows in Costume

Here we go....
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:26 PM   #2  

You beat me to it! I was thinnin' the same thing Babalooie!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:38 PM   #3  

I hope that Advil Kicked in darlin' .... and Happy Anniversary to you and that lucky man o yers! love that you had a bbq with the fam --that's the best! I will send good vibes to get that resolution through for ya...

I finished my Fall display... Baggy Sea Hag, how is the store being decorated???? Must see pics!!!!

I do believe Cherry Cow had a Birthday recently... Happpyyyy Belated Bday Skinny Cow!

I finished the ceeeement and glass dragon fly stepping stone too... next I think I shall work on the memory box...Gawd I love AC Moore and Michaels..maybe I should go work there... at least for the discount
Old 10-23-2006, 04:17 PM   #4  
fatter than U

Cool

I simply can't keep up with you cowies!

Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better soon, Wabs! I got a humongous hormonal headache today and I hear that Mercury is retrograde yet again so it should be a mighty fine week. NOT!

Schatz - You need to start a craft blog so we can admire all your creations.

And Happy Belated Birthday Cherry!!
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh----thanks for the good wishes---the boats were fantastic this weekend so i will not be complaining!! i met alot of nice americans from --let me seeeeeeee----Texas,a REAL cute guy from Birmingham alabama,Santa Monica,SANIBEL island {remember the Mermaid Chair!!!},Oklahoma, Atlanta,Los Angeles,Georgia, Pennsylvania { i sang'no place like home for the holidays----the pumpkin pie part} ANYway,they were all nice and spent good cash!!They fly out to New York and catch the QMII and tour around!!----------i feel like crap too,wabby,so i am drawing a hot bath and off i will go----------will be back later loves!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:12 PM   #6  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

you may not notice that i changed my avatar,but the leaves onTHAT picture are ones i saw yesterday-----THEY WERE STUNNING!!! THEY LOOKED LIKE TIE DIE!!! I WAS AMAZED!!!!-------------xoxoxo
Old 10-24-2006, 04:55 AM   #7  
fatter than U

Cool

Congratulations on rakin' in the dough, Bagzieeeee! And on meeting all those nice people. Americans are just the bees knees, aren't they? I love Americans!!

Your leaves are sooooo pretty! We've got some good colours going on here right now too, and all those trees with the berries on them.
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:04 AM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

sugar,i want to see the pictures with the leaves and berries---i prefer your pics of turkeys and marble cakes but i need some nature shots so i will stop wanting to bake things after i read your blog!!!!-----------peachy---did you send me an email at my old address???? remember i went to gmail???? can you resend---my old email is totally scr#wed up!!!!! can we say screw now???****!!!kiwi====did you see lots of fall colour on the way to beantown???? how about you in jersey shatz???? do tell!!

Last edited by Bagzz; 10-24-2006 at 08:06 AM. Reason: can't spell,read or punctuate anymore--lost it in the mentalpause
Old 10-24-2006, 08:06 AM   #9  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i LOVE the 'reason for editing' function!!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:42 AM   #10  
loves kleenex box art

it's cold here. 66 tiny degrees!!! The Reason for Editing function is kind of revealing. We have to let the world know when something went wrong?
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:13 AM   #11  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

sixty effin six is cold???????????????? oh my lordy loo----it's six degrees here this morning!!! {sugar needs to translate this for us}--- i think it's around 45 or 50????COWPERN,GET YOURSELF A FLEECE OR DOWN JACKET AND WALK AROUND THAT DUCK HUDDA POND!!!--- now i am off to work!
Old 10-24-2006, 11:23 AM   #12  

44 loverly BBBrrrisk deeegreees here! I this weather!!!!Sky is bright blue with nary a cloud in sight...The colors are changing sooooo nice here Took the doggies out fer their daily walkabout where we go by our own huddaduck pond and think of loverly peacheeks!!!!

Bagz the leaves in your avatar are STUNNINK!!!!! So much so that they look FAKE although I know they are REAL!!!!!!!!!! Jersey --not too much color actually.. splotches of it..but stuff is still lotta green....

Wabby: Thank you for the lurkey turkey...!! I doooo believe I'll give it a go...if I can find some of the ingredients! Where does one find Juniper and Allspice berries????

I finished the dragonfly stepping stone.. now I am going to tackle a memory box!
Old 10-24-2006, 03:25 PM   #13  

Weather report from the west coast - 49 gray and rainy degrees here - classic Oregon weather. DH bought me some tanning sessions for the anniversary - he knows I get mean w/o at least some fake sun.

I'm better today as long as I keep taking some tylenol - I went home yesterday and hit the couch for the entire evening, except when DH fixed me some soup for dinner. Soup always tastes better when somebody makes it for you.

Schatz, do you have a Penzey's spice store around there? They'd have any kind of spice you can think of. We need a picture of your stepping stone. I don't think I know how to be crafty any more. I used to always be making something.

Bagzie, I know just what you mean about reading Sugar's blog and wanting something yummy to eat. I've had a craving for a really good hot dog lately. Aren't her boys just looking so grown up and handsome???

We have a new thing available from my library - you can check out audio books online and download them to your puter. Most of them are ok to burn to cd for your own personal use, too. I won't get anything done around here now. I'm listening to a book by Elizabeth Berg - The Art of Mending. I read Dr. Phil's wife's book - Inside My Heart - I was a bit disappointed - lots of fluff, not much substance - at least it was just a library book, I didn't spend money on it.

Oakey dokey, time to get some work done here -
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:36 PM   #14  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby View Post
Kayden is absolutely fascinated w/ Gpa Jim. I think she relates b/c they both have only 2 teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz View Post
SANIBEL island {remember the Mermaid Chair!!!}
That can't be the same place?!? That island was off-shore of Charleston, SC. Sanibel is on the left coast of Florida; my dad used to vacation there sometimes. My aunt and uncle live near there. Did these people say the Mermaid Chair was set there? Hmph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz View Post
remember i went to gmail???? .....!!!kiwi====did you see lots of fall colour on the way to beantown????
Not that you were talking to me, but I only just realized you had changed your address, because you sent it to my hotmail addy. I check it once or twice a week, but damn Hotmail is so slow I rarely end up opening more one or 2 emails in there before I need to do something else. Anyway, we did see some nice foliage in southern Maine and Mass. When it was nice out (it poured all day Friday), it was pretty gorgeous at Tufts.

My baby girl got a 96.5 on her Arabic exam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia View Post
it's cold here. 66 tiny degrees!!!
I love 66 degrees. 39 is bordering on cold....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby View Post
We have a new thing available from my library - you can check out audio books online and download them to your puter.
Cool!! I could download them directly to the little Ipod I never ever use!

Way to go, Cherry!

Wow, here's something cool -- you can select the Multiquote box on posts in different threads and put them all in one reply! I didn't even realize I was doing it, but there they are: a quote from our previous thread and ones from this one. Amazin' fer sure. I'm such a geek.

Kiwi
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:02 AM   #15  

You are a Geek... a loveable Geekygirl! for DD -she's off to a great start in college!
Just checkin in...It's 43 deeeGrreees here... feels much colder... but time to bundle up and take the girls out for their walkabout..

Not sure I mentioned that DH hurt his knee on one of our land hunts..He went to the doc and he came "this close" to breaking his leg.. The MRI shows a huge white blotch... The doc said that that blotch is usually accompanied by a fracture line... so he showed all his leetle students what a "bone bruise" looks like.. and asked DH if it was ok if he used in his teaching.. No treatment for it ...all the ligaments and tendons are intact.. he just is suppose to stay off it for at least a month... so Work has given the OK for him to work f/t at home... oh joy....

We went to see The Prestige the other night with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman It was a really good movie!!!