Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 12:06 PM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default Looking for Friends

Hello I am a mom of 3 and I am desperatley looking for some friends. I have what they call Fake friends they only want something to do with you when they want something. I have no one around me and would like to find someone who I can at least correspond with.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:17 PM   #2  

Hi Bonnie

Your post stroke a note with me. I don't have many friends either around me. One of my childhood friends married my brother, so she's now family. All my other friends I've made thru life, I have lost touch with by moving away during my college years or simply life going into different directions.

I don't make friends easily. Sometimes, I wish, I could go to some kind of support place, where you get to make real friends for life. I miss having good friends. True friends.

I'm a mother of 2 young girls. 6 and 2. I work full time as a computer application developer. If you're interested in chatting some more, go ahead and drop me a message.

Francine
Old 10-19-2006, 12:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Don't be alone ... either one of you. Post around here at 3FC. I know it sounds silly but I do have some friends here. Folks that I look forward to seeing posts from everyday or more often than that.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:29 PM   #4  
Bonnie

Thank you Susan and Francine I have posted on several boards here. Francine I know how you feel it does get kinda lonely here when their isnt any one around you. I hope to meet some nice people here.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:31 PM   #5  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

You definitely will meet nice people! Welcome, Bonnie!
Old 10-19-2006, 01:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

Butterfly and Francine,

I would love to be friends with both of you. I too am in short supply in the friends department.

Butterfly, add me to your Yahoo Messenger list if you like.

Francine, I am in information technology too. It would be nice to have a friend who can understand what I'm talking about if I talk about work Feel free to PM me.

I hope both of you have a wonderful day.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:06 PM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Please include me in, I am a SAHM/WAHM with 3 kids, they're not so young and could really use some friends. We've certainly got the weight thing in common. Fiddler I've seen your posts several times and I already feel a connection with you. Hope to hear from you guys soon, either through here or a PM. .
Old 10-19-2006, 02:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/159/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello! I am a SAHM of 2 girls-3 and 21 months.I have absolutly no contact with any of my former friends as I am the only one married and with children-at 27 years old I am having a hard time being bored and often lonely. I started going to the gym about a year ago,but that doesn't seem to be a place to socialize for anybody there--other than that I rarely even get out of the house other than my walk in the am. with my girls.Please feel free to pm me as well if you are ever wanting to "chat".
Old 10-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #9  
Bonnie

Hello Lids, Fedup, Fiddler, Callystia,
glad to her from all of you . I glad to meet all of you. Let me tell you a little more about me. I live in South Carolina and I have been on soo many diets . I get started and then always somethig drags me down and I gain it all back. I want to be determined to not have this happen any more. I am one of 12 Children and dont have alot of conatct with my family. I have no friends. My oldest sister is in a wheel chair becasue of her weight and I dont want to wish that on my self. With alot of peoples help I hope to acomplish this one task. Hope to hear from everyone again.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:03 PM   #10  
Bonnie

Good Morning I hope that everyone will want to post here to keep this a place for people who need a friend.

I did leslie Sansone 6 miles this morning and I am feling pretty good right now.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #11  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Wow, six miles? That's wonderful! Way to go, Bonnie!

I can't keep up with the WATP videos for very long. I have lupus and I get tired so easily. I'm hoping that my stamina will increase with time and practice though.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:52 PM   #12  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hello!!! I gotta ask, I've been hearing about this Leslie Sansone person. I know it's some kind of video thing. How can you walk 6 miles watching a video - what's it all about?

Just wishing you all a fantastic and healthy weekend!!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:58 AM   #13  
Bonnie

Fed up Leslie Sansone her videos are great to me. They way she has her videos is that you walk in place for certain amount of time. But as you are walking in place you are doing other movements as well. If you were to go out side and walk two miles it would take you 30 min in her videos you walk two miles it would take you 30 min . Its easy all you do is walk and she will have you kick your feet or step off to the side . I like them. You can buy them for cheap too from 9.99 to 15.00 depending on the miles. Have a local video store near check it out to see if they have any if they do rent one and see how you like it before you buy one.

Havnt been on plan since friday I have been gone most of the weekend and then I get home and my allergies has been flared up for a few days. But I have to make my self get in motion. I hope hat everyone is doing well.
Closed Thread