Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-17-2006, 01:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default 10 weeks to go!

Until Christmas that is... scary isn't it?

So I did REALLY good yesterday for breakfast, lunch and my snack. Dinner was a bust, as was the late night snack my bf brought home. No exercise for me until Friday or Saturday, I broke my middle toe yesterday. It's looking pretty nasty.. and I don't want to hurt it further by trying to go out for a run. For now I've got to get this diet thing down to compensate for the lack of exercise..

Come out, come out where ever you are!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:15 PM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee sorry to hear about your toe - hope it is feeling better soon.

Where has everyone been? I hope everyone is doing well... I got back into exercising yesterdy morning, two days in a row (first time in 3 months, haha).
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #3  
Fat-be-gone

that sucks...there's only 10 weeks to go....there goes my 40 pound goal...lol

aimee--aren't bf's the worst in helping you stay OP??? my boyfriend sucks at it!! ouchie about your toe....hope it heals fast.

courtnie--yay for excercise!!! I need to get back into it...right now I am 2 for 4.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 06:52 PM   #4  

Wow! So I've been adding up all my calories into Fitday, and they add up SO fast sometimes!! No wonder I am the weight I am.. especially thinking about the calories I consume when my family is in town... I can't even IMAGINE how much it would add up to be!

Rosario - I am still aiming for 206 for my christmas goal, it'll be a LOT of hard work, but I am going for it! What are you aiming for with your calories?

Oh! So I changed my ticker, I was 234 on Friday.. I didn't really want to, but I really want to change it when I move down again, heh.

Courtnie - fitday is up again! congrats on the exercise... you seem to do really well with your exercise. I'dlove to see your averages for the weeks when you were exercising over 1 hour!

-Aimee
Old 10-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Aimee, get an exercise bike! I sware they are the best, burns a lot of calories just watching tv, hehe
Old 10-18-2006, 02:12 AM   #6  

How quickly calories go.. part 2.. so after my dinner when I got home from work (worked thru dinner time), I am at 2031 calories for the day with 37 grams of fat! It was too easy. The goal for tomorrow is to be lower than 1900!

Courtnie - we don't have room in this house for an exercise bike.. maybe when we move!

-Aimee
Old 10-18-2006, 04:14 PM   #7  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

I find running burns more calories than my bike does sotypical. I dont know, maybe its different people and different body rules or something like that.

I know that feeling rosario, I have 10lbs till xmas - Im going to try so hard to make it. I have all next week off so if I dont loose about 4lbs I wont be very happy at all. lol

I always get excited this time of year, but at the moment I think Im just too determined to see the excitement!
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:19 PM   #8  
Fat-be-gone

loopy--and on top of it, it's candy season!!! I am a sucker for chocolate.

aimee---I am just trying to aim for eating right, right now. I am going crazy eating when I get home. And I ain't even exercising. But I am a little happy because I just read that I can lose weight consuming 1700-1800 calories. I was trying to pull off 1200 calorie days!!! i am going to go for the 1700-1800 with exercise and see how that goes. I am so excited!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:20 PM   #9  
Starting Fresh

running might burn more calories but can you do that in the comfort of your own home quietly while watching dawson's creek? hehe

oh and while holding your puppy in your lap and giving her kisses? lol
Old 10-18-2006, 07:40 PM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi yall! OMGosh the time has gone by fast! Kinda excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I LOVE Christmas and nervous because I have NO idea what's going to happen the next few weeks and were my WL goals will be. Hope you all are doing okay.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:19 AM   #11  

I did it!! I stayed under 1900! Todays total was 1856 Yay!

I would totally love to have an exercise bike, no more going out in the rain to exercise. I could exercise and watch tv.. I just gotta work on getting a place with some more room!

Rosario - 1200 calories a day is really hard, I totally couldn't do that! I am going to aim for 1600-1700.. I am slowly lowering my calories until I get to that point. Why oh why is dieting so hard?!?!

I kinda knew it was just a matter of time until things got a little sour at work.. it's pretty disappointing and I hate being the "bad guy". The supervisor of my section is having some issues to do with her leg (she had cancer, was in recovery, and then this), it's pretty sad.. and she really needs to take the time and heal. I picked up 3 shifts because of this, also no one else would take the shift. Well turns out everyone is pissed at how many hours I am getting, and some are taking it out on me. Nothing too nasty, mostly just them not talking to me. I only picked up the shifts because no one else WOULD, and management asked me. It's just so disappointing that women can be so petty about something like hours. Esp when they are constantly turning down shifts. Petty stuff like this makes me sad

Anyways, on that note.. I am going to BED! Have a good one!

-Aimee
Old 10-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #12  
Starting Fresh

Aimee congrats on staying under calories. I would just point out to the other people working there that they were offered the same shifts and turned them down.

my scale is still up wtf is all I can say.....
but on a good note, today was day 4 of exercising in a row! woots
Old 10-19-2006, 11:09 AM   #13  
Fat-be-gone

aimeee--please don't even think twice about your co-workers immaturity. If they were offered those extra shifts and they refused them, that's their loss. maybe you should tell them to stop acting like a bunch of babies. man, some people never grow up!! about the eating...maybe we shouldn't call it "dieting". I guess they are right about associating the word "diet" with starving yourself and saying no to all the foods you love. I guess if you think of it more as "healthy eating" it doesn't sound so bad and maybe, it makes it a little easier to tolerate, dontcha think?

courtnie-sucks about the scale....but wtg on the excercise.

shari--just because ur computer is out of whack doesn't mean u have to be too.....i hope you are staying OP!!!

still here struggling with trying to control my eating and getting in exercise. I am definitely doing much better with the eating. scale was even down this morning, but it's not WI day so i can't count it until tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:42 PM   #14  

The problem with the people at work, like this one woman thinks she should have gotten the 8 hour shift yesterday.. so basically she wanted me to give Lauren my 5-10pm shift, and then take the woman's 3-8 shift, and then she'd take the 8:30-5 shift. Thats a lot of work, so the dept manager gave me the 8 hour shift and the closing to Lauren, thats a couple less phone calls! Grr people!

Courtnie - aww that sucks about your scale It'll come back down, you've got a couple of days before your weigh in.. think low sodium and not eating too late! My scale is being dumb too, I'm up 1 pound. Hopefully mine goes away by tomorrow!

Rosario - Healthy eating sounds to me like you can't have anything processed, so no microwave foods, nothing but veggies, whole grains, fruits etc.. hard work! I guess it's gotta be hard work. I just have to make things click, I managed to lose 17 pounds... I need to remember HOW I did that! Congrats on your loss, even if it doesn't count yet!

-Aimee
Old 10-19-2006, 03:54 PM   #15  
Fat-be-gone

aimeee-i guess so...what about calling it "portion control"???? does that make it sound any nicer and easier? i guess I don't really "eat healthy"...I'll never give up my white bread or soda or my snacks.....but I will try to eat less than I used to. you'll get there, don't worry.