South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 12:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/130/120

Height: 5'3

Default Back on the Beach

Hi everyone,

After yo-yoing all freaking year, I am back on the Beach. I lost a considerable amount of weight on Atkins/Beach years ago and kept it off pretty well. Last winter, I somehow managed to gain 10 lbs in a matter of weeks. I have been struggling to get it off all year. I also took up running though and have been a carb maniac. So, I am back on the beach and I am going to stick to Phase 1 until I get these 10 lbs off and scale the running back. So, I just wanted to introduce myself. Hello everyone, I plan on being around here a lot. Need to lose this spare tire!

Phish
Old 10-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #2  
To the new me!

I'm going back on the beach too..
Old 10-09-2006, 06:37 PM   #3  

I'm back on the beach too. I started a few weeks ago, again, and I was not successful since I had some tummy thing. The good thing is, I didn't gain any weight since I was so sick, but the only things I could keep down were not beachey food. So anyway, today was day one for me. I'm still not feeling great but much better. I stuck to plan all day and tomorrow after my dd gets off to school, I'm out for a two mile walk. I will check in again tomorrow, I hope that everyone has a wonderful night.
Closed Thread