Old 09-29-2006, 05:17 PM   #1  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

Default Coming Out Of Hiding

Hi. I have been hiding of sorts I guess. More from myself and reality than anything else. I went through a down cycle in my bi-polar disorder and a rough patch in my marriage, followed by a minor head injury and a bit over a week in bed, and reverted back to my self-medicating ways. I started feeling a little bit better, and got on the scale to see how much damage had been done.

200.0 that was a cold dose of reality if there ever was one.

I'm not going to make grand promises of overnight improvement or perfect weight loss or anything like that. That's only setting myself up for failure. Instead I"m only going to say that I am getting to a point of being scared. I've not been this heavy since before I started working in the factories in 2004 and I hate it... I've got to do something more than what I have been doing. Unfortunately with the cost of daycare and lack of any openings in the factories, that's out. I just started back up with forcing myself to eat 3-4 small meals a day when I got sick, and it had been working, so I'm going to try and go back to that. I've got a case and a half of slimfast to cover breakfasts til dh gets paid again, and the kids are on an egg kick, so there's going to be alot of eggs for dinner and weekend breakfasts. I've also just about perfected my baked chicken, it's actually getting better reviews than my fried chicken

All in all, I guess we shall see. Sorry for the novel
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #2  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hello and to Jaded Ladies! We are glad you came out of hiding! Please come and join us in the Weightloss Chit and Chat. We are on #214. Hope to see you there!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #3  
On A Mission

welcome? wow I was gone awhile wasn't i?
Old 09-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #4  
~Believe~

Oh I'm sorry. I have only been with the JL's and 3FC's for a few months now. So we may have not met. So sorry! I'm Sassy, nice to "meet" you and sorry about that!

Old 09-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #5  
On A Mission

no problem.. I was kind of quiet while I was here really..
Old 09-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #6  
~Believe~

That is okay. I'm glad you decided to come back, out of hiding. So BACK! How is that? lol. I hope you can come and join us in the Weight Loss Chit and Chat, if you want. Also there are other threads too, to join in as you can see. Join in whatever you want, whenever you want.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:00 PM   #7  

Height: 5'1"

Welcome back Judith!

Sorry for all that you've been through. I hope things are getting better. Sure missed ya!

Always know that we are here for you for support. No judgements or anything and we'll root for you the whole way.

Welcome back and looking forward to more chitchatting w/you.

Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 01:08 PM   #8  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi Judith and yes, WELCOME back!

I too am sorry to hear of everything that has happened and what you are going through. But please know that we are here for you. Lots of hugs and prayers to and for you!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:46 AM   #9  
GmaTo8

Judith, there you are! Welcome back, sweetie. We're all in it together, as you know, and we'll help you through it, every step of the way. See you at the Weight Loss and chit chat thread, ok?
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote