Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #1  
We can do it!!

Height: 5'2"

Exclamation Nutrisystem Food Ideas. . .

Hi!! I'm pretty sure that all of us on Nutrisystem don't care for at least one of the meals, but I have an idea to fix it. If anyone knows ways to make Nutrisystem food better, POST IT!! Try and do it in the format: food, how to make it better, have you tried it, what you think of it & rating So i guess i'll post first

Vegetarian Sloppy Joe while heating it on the stovetop, add garlic salt to taste and 1 tsp of ketchup; yes, it tasted really good-5 stars

Vanilla Pudding after making the pudding crumble a low calorie muffin or bread over it; yes; helps you forget the texture and enhance the taste- 4 stars

Any of the dry pastas heat them on the stovetop(w/extra tbsp. water) and let boil for minute, turn down and let simmer; yes; the sauce thickens beautifully, and if you had chicken it taste even better. right out of a restaurant!! 5 stars

Low fat milk heat on high for 35 seconds and add 1tsp + of Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup; yes; it kind of tastes like steam milk, and is excellent for getting dairy and satisfying the sweet tooth- 5 stars

any muffins make a bread pudding- crumble the muffins in a bowl, add 1 egg white, 1/2 cup FF milk, 1 tbsp Splenda, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 dash vanilla. mix everything together and spritz with ICBINB (fake butter). heat on high for 3-5 min.; yes; it was okay. the muffins still weren't very good, but everything else took the taste away-3 stars

Ok, that's all. Post your ideas and opinions,
Tracy

Last edited by tracynfar; 09-29-2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: typos. . .again!!
tracynfar is offline   Reply With Quote