South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 12:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2

Default Thinking of hitting the beach (again!)

Hello ladies

I ran away from the beach a little over a month ago and think I wanna come back.

I know that SBD & WW Core are simular, my question is about the WW frozen dinners, I buy them for a quick lunch, I keep them on hand in my office freezer. How do we feel about them?
I bring in leftovers when possible and if I eat out I try to make sure it is healthy, but some mornings are so hectic with 2 kids to get on the bus by 6:30 and to be out the door heading to work by 6:35.

I have checked out the brown bag lunch thread just curious about the dinners.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

back! I remember you!
What are the ingredients of specific WW frozen dinners? I think they may not all be good carbs and would not be allowed even on Phase II.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
back! I remember you!
What are the ingredients of specific WW frozen dinners? I think they may not all be good carbs and would not be allowed even on Phase II.
Well I just found out that they are not allowed on the WW Core program so I doubt they are SBD friendly, no whole wheat options and lots of no-nos.
It just sure would make this allot easier.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/151/128

Height: 5'3"

I haven't bought any since I have been on SBD but I know that the WW dinners offered a few dinners that were called 'carbs count' (or something like that). That might be something to look into... I know some of them are steak and broccoli... no pasta or rice. I am trying to stay away from all of those for know, but if you find out about them... let me know (it is always nice to be able to throw one in the microwave when you don't have time to pack a lunch.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:26 PM   #5  

HI everyone,
I need to be back here every day for support and encouragement. I have not had a computer that i could easily access. My father in law has moved into the bedroom where i always was able to read and chat . I need to get back on track NOW.Maybe I will do evening check in since I cant do morning when he is sleeping! OK, back on phase 1 AGAIN ,monday 10/2.. All encouragement welcome!!
Old 10-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #6  

Height: 5'2"

After a HUGE break from SB I am trying to come back for the 100th time since about April. I have been struggling trying to stay on. Work has been a bit stressful and eating off the beach has been my way of coping. Now that I have gained back most of what I have lost, I am back before it all reappears. Wish me luck this time.
Closed Thread