View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:15 AM   #9
beach bum

Hi Ladies

Sorry that I post a chat for the week of 9/25-10/1 I didn't see that we had one,when I got on the thread early yesterday morning. I should have waited. Please disregard mine and use this one.

We are going to have another beautiful sunny day,going to take advantage and walk along the beach.We getting excepted about our cruise its only 2 months as of today we leaving on 11/26. They say that you can carry small travel size liquids on board,but they must be in a zip loc bag,in your carry ons..I'm sure the rules will change by the time we're scheduled to go.

Robin-Oh thats ashame, that your changing your diet.Do you have any idea what causing you to feel less energized . Maybe you're not eatting enough?
We just picked our last croup of green tomatoes from the vine. We're going to try to brown bag them,for ripening,and if that doesn't work we have a recipe for green fried tomatoes.

Ms Chris-Don't have the answer to TOM as I don't have him visting anymore. Did you ever think of having more protein or fat to your diet. That usually stops the craving for me. Last week I was craving some sweets that was on a commerical and I took a tbs of Peanutbutter and with in minutes the craving was gone.

Lilybelle-Thats so funny about your hubby. We had a dead skunk in our basement window well and did he stink. It tooks days to find & depose of him.

Have a question for all: When you eat something off-program,how many days does it take you to get back into ketos?????????? I'm on the owl of the program, do you go back to the induction of 20 gr carbs ??????????

Have a nice one
Hugs BB
Hugs Maryann

2010 lost 9 lbs.
2011 lost 2.5 lbs.
2012 lost 23 lbs.

Last edited by beach bum; 09-26-2006 at 04:10 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote