Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-17-2006, 11:45 AM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default FitTV

As always, forgive a newbie for asking a question if it has already been asked a million times!

So a friend at work stays in shape by watching and exercising to several shows on Fit TV- I just found the network (its way up in the high numbers that I never venture to) so I TiVo ed a few by Gilad (sp?) she says his are the best, and one with the word cardio in the title but haven't even viewed them yet. So just thought I'd put a feeler out there and see which ones are good to try. I get to the gym 3-4 days a week (yay me!) but would like to be doing more on the days I can't get there.

Sooooo, thanks in advance!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/175/165

Height: 5'8

I watch fit tv alot but I dont do the exercises cause you have to plan it, I refuse to use a vcr or tivo there is always something on and I might miss it if I put something I recorded on From the few minutes I see a day surfing I think all the programs would be good. They have good variety for what your in the mood for.
lookergirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #3  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

I do gilad sometimes , I LOVE CARRIBIEEN WORKOUT ...I love it, In shape with sharon mann is always nuts .
vouge09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 06:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

NurseMichelle I just started exercising to FitTv 'cause I am having to give my knee a rest from walking too much. I have really enjoyed the workouts.
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 12:50 PM   #5  

i watch this channel all the time but that's all i do is watch it. lol. every week my bestfriend and i say that we are going to work out but never do. i need find a particular workout that i like to do and just do it.
gagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:12 PM   #6  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Vouge09 - I love your avatar!!! It's the coolest! I love broadway shows!

What channel is Fit TV??? I have Star Choice Sattilite, anyone got an idea? I've never seen it! Although I haven't really looked for it since I didn't know it existed! LOL!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote