Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 09-19-2006, 02:28 AM   #1  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Default Whole Foods Menu 09/19/06

I was a bad, bad, girl yesterday ... the Cajun Chicken Salad for dinner never happened ... hubby called from the office and asked if I could do Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner ... I did it ... and I ate it ... too much of it!! So it's back to being a good girl for today!

Breakfast
Banana
Snack
2 plums
Lunch
Spinach Salad with Spicy Chicken
Snack
Almonds
Dinner
Not sure yet ......
Fat in Hong Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:17 PM   #2  

B-punjab eggplant
L-yellow squash, peppers, onion and mushrooms stir fried with scallops, strawberries and cherries
S-pria bar
D-minestrone, homemade ww bread stick, oranges and kiwi
S-raw vegetables, dark chocolate, tea
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #3  
Working My Way Back Down

Ah, Nichola, we've all had those days, just dust yourself off and move on.

B:
cheerios w/1% milk, 1 oz walnuts, 3 prunes, ww toast w/natural pb

Rest of the day? I'm off to a meeting that's 1/2 hour drive away, and scheduled for 3 hours, and may go longer. No telling what the food situation will be there. My PLAN however, is to stop at the grocery there and get a nice salad. It's a huge store, much nicer than the one here in town.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:12 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Not having such a great few days here. Trying to get myself back together and will see if I can get it going again tomorrow.

Anne
AnneWonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:27 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

I guess I'm kind of glad to see that I'm not the only one having some trouble this week. It started on Sunday with my sister's baby shower/pot luck lunch. There are a lot of good cooks in our church. And there was cake. Have I mentioned that I really LIKE cake?

Yesterday, we had an all day meeting. I ran out at lunch to run an errand and scarfed down Arby's on the way back to the office.

Today, another all day meeting with lunch brought in.

I'll be glad when this week is over. There's another meeting tomorrow, but it starts after lunch. Maybe I can take better care of myself tomorrow. I'm thinking about doing an all fruit/veggie day or a low carb day to get myself back on track. I'll decide later.
kateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:06 AM   #6  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Well girls, it sounds like it's "one of those weeks" for a few of us I admit that I'm finding it really hard to get back on track properly. The scales aren't moving and I'm starting to get frustrated ... which is when I start to eat stuff that I know I shouldn't ... and too much of it! The important thing is that I'm determined not to give up ... I WILL get back on track! It may not be today, or tomorrow, but I'll keep posting until I get it right!!
Fat in Hong Kong is offline   Reply With Quote