South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 09:54 AM   #1  
Cowboy Up Chick

Ruth, I hope you don't mind me a Weight/Watcher who combines it with SBD (and DH is SBD) posting along.

I have 4 pets:

3 cats (all grey and white) - SlapShot and SweetPea are brother and sister; GreyKitty

1 bassett hound dog - Dingus (actually Sir Richard Dingus
Old 09-16-2006, 12:26 PM   #2  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

OH ok fine. Twist my arm.

They live with my parents, but Oscar and Sophie are the family's two dachshunds. They're sweet, they give TONS of kisses, smart (they know how to read a digital clock to find out when it's supper time,) and precious.

Oscar's the big boy and Sophie's the little girl. Oh, and Oscar looks like he's smiling and Sophie looks worried. That's just how they look all the time.

Last edited by weezle; 03-26-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:29 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sophie really DOES look worried! Too funny!
Old 09-16-2006, 12:38 PM   #4  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

YAY! Great thread, Ruth. I LOVE sharing my furbabies with the world!

From left to right (and top to bottom):

Kippy, Persie, Horatio, Winston, Zeke, Hector, and Paris!

Hmm...think I may add this photo to my sig!
Old 09-16-2006, 12:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey everyone! My hubby and I have two "babies". A yellow lab mix, who is the big brother. His name is Manitoba, but we call him Toby. He's about 4 years old. His little brother is a miniature dachsund who is about 1 and 2 months. His registered name is "Ranger Captain Augustus McCrae" (my hubby loves "Lonesome Dove", but we call him Ranger. He's just a little bit mischevious.

Ranger's actually being neutered this coming Wednesday, and I'm honestly scared to death. Toby's went fine, but he was younger and a bigger dog.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:54 PM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Kim, all the best to Ranger for his "coming off" party. He will be just fine. It's less serious for males than it is for females.

over LovesBAsssets bassett, Persie! Horatio looks like H.Caine on CSI - same colouring. He needs the shades to be perfect!
Old 09-16-2006, 01:13 PM   #7  

What a great idea Ruth. I know people have to get sick of me talking about my guys all the time.

Ok, I have a tabby named Butterscotch and his brother is my Yorkie named Fortune. Butterscotch because he looks the color of Garfield (I know it is a sissy name for a boy, but at the time I thought it fit ) Jack named Fortune because he said that is what he would end up costing him! I love them to death, but they can drive me mad at times because they want to sit in my lap constantly so I never have a moment to myself. If I dare sit at the computer, Fortune sits and whines or barks at me until I get up!

I am including a pic of Fortune again that I already posted on the chat thread and B's pic is a bit old because all his pictures were on Jack's laptop and his exterior hard drive crashed with all of them in it.

Kim: Fortune was neutered when he was 6 months old and he was fine. He had no trouble at all and he was really small only about 2 lbs at the time.

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 11-30-2006 at 04:56 AM.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:23 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
Horatio looks like H.Caine on CSI - same colouring. He needs the shades to be perfect!
LOL, Ruth!! That's EXACTLY where he got his name!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 01:45 PM   #9  
susanb1960

S/C/G: not sure yet

Height: 5'7"

I have to share too! My partner and I have 3 dogs. All pound puppies that we have found in the paper or through friends. Teagan is the oldest, he is part rat terrier & sheltie...really a pretty boy and spoiled rotten. Can't really say he's my dog...he's Melissa's baby. The "middle child" is Stevie another terrier mix who is a chewer...she lives here by the grace of God...somedays I don't know what she'll chew up next. She's sweet though...I think that's what saves her. The baby is "Sadie" and she was said to be a yorkie, peeki poo mix but I can't see it. She's a tiny thing but has a loud little bark and is hyper!!

Mix all three with the 3 grandkids, 7, 4 and 1 and we have lots of fun in our small house!!!

I don't know how to add pics?

Thanks for starting this thread...if you do a grandkids one...I'll have to post pics!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 02:06 PM   #10  

I forgot to tell everyone how beautiful their animals are! They are all so adorable.

I just hope no one has any kind of rodents as pets. {{{{SHUDDER}}} I have enough trouble with my 6 year old grandson always teasing me about them. Every mother's day, birthday and Christmas I get a mouse or rat something for a gift. One time it was stuff for the cat that looked REAL, then he gave me this tiny tiny clay mouse, I get mouse cards from him and he is always wanting me to take him to the pet store to look at them UGH!!! There are two movies coming out that are mouse/rat based and he is already egging me on to take him. I can't even take squirrels and we have this bold one that lives in the tree on our deck. You should see me sneak out to get the mail hoping I don't meet up with him! I hate mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, ghinnea pigs, you name it. I couldn't even go see Stuart Little because the thing looked too real.
It seems like every movie you watch these days has a rodent in it. Jack will be watching a movie and when that part comes on he says, "Hide your eyes, here it comes!" Pathetic I know! I can face a rattler, or a huge spider but a pet gerbil would do me in!

Faye
Old 09-16-2006, 07:33 PM   #11  

Faye, I have to admit to owning two rats . LOL, but I hope we can still be friends!! They're actually quite sweet and gentle. Believe me, I DID NOT go out on a mission to be a rat owner, it just sorta happened. They were going to be euthanized (at 3 months old) because the lab they lived at was "done with them." So they came home with me instead.

Here they are:

Last edited by LovesBassets; 09-16-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #12  

Kate: UGHHHHHHH! I was going through the posts and I read my name on your post and the next few words which included rats and squished my eyes almost completely closed so I could get to the bottom of the page and scrolled real fast because I noticed a pic right under the post.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:04 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 220/220/140

Height: 5'3"

These are my babies
7 1/2 year old english springer spaniel named homer and my 5 year old yorkie named frisco. They are spoiled to death!!!
Old 09-17-2006, 10:26 AM   #14  
RMT
1x on Lips 4ever on hips

S/C/G: 130/125/115

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Ladies.

I have a dog Murray who is 5, a cat Midnight who we think is 1 1/2 (my husband rescued her from the state prison he works at) and my daughter has a hampster Speedy who is 1 1/2.

Midnight.jpg
[ATTACH]23589[/ATTACH

I will have to get a picture of the hampster - he is really cute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 035.jpg (37.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-17-2006, 10:51 AM   #15  

Faye, LOL and I didn't mean to freak you out! !

Homer is GORGEOUS! My nephew is a Springer!
Closed Thread