Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/218/168

Height: 5'8"

Default need core plan info

i am new to ww and in the meeting yesterday they said that if you were following the core plan and you ate something that was not on that plan that you counted its pts. how does this work??
trob
Old 09-08-2006, 05:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

In your week one book there is a section about core.It tells you a list of foods that are core .As long as you eat core foods they don't have to be counted as points.Food that is not cosidered core you would take off your 35 flex points that you get every week.The book has a section of foods with points values.Foods that have a checkmark beside them are core.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:03 PM   #3  

thanks. i wasn't sure how the points came into play. i think that i am going to try the core plan first. i did the points thing last spring and had great results but i think that the core plan might help me change the way i eat for the long haul. thanks again and great job on your weight loss. i have about 40 more pounds that i want to loose and it is totally overwhelming.
trob
Old 09-08-2006, 09:53 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

You should start writing down questions to ask your leader after the meeting is over (or during the meeting if there's a chance). That's what I had to do the first few meetings until I understood it all. Back in late 2004 when the Core plan first came out, there weren't that many people familiar and so it took a while. Fortunately my leader had been one of the ones who did the trial period before the plan was unveiled, so she could answer questions.

Good luck!
Old 09-09-2006, 09:31 AM   #5  

i will start a question list...thanks for the advice. i think that i may be the only one is the group that is going to try the core plan. to me, it just sounds like something that i could get the whole family doing. they can only eat what i buy!!

Closed Thread