Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 09:47 AM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default Halloween Challenge

How about a challenge for Halloween? It is exactly 8 weeks from today (September 5). Anyone want to set some goals?

For myself I am going to try to lose 10 lbs, that is a reasonable goal for 8 weeks, a little over 1 lbs a week, I should be able to do that.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:40 AM   #2  

You know me I'm always up for a challenge.

I won't set a weight goal. My goal is to just eat on the Wendie plan for 8 weeks. That's it stay within my points. I'll try to drink my water, exercise ect, but will really focus on just staying on plan.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:46 PM   #3  

Count me in. I don't set number goals anymore because I have no control over the scale. But I will committ to be obedient to WW for the next eight weeks. I love accountability!
Old 09-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #4  

I will join, I want to lose 15 pounds. Dh says that for every 5 pounds I lose, he will buy me 1 new article of clothing, yah!!

hugs,
Donna
Old 09-07-2006, 01:12 PM   #5  

Ok so I stayed on plan Tuesday and Wednesday. 2 days down 54 to go lol. As I mentioned in the weekly thread today I am really struggling staying on track today.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #6  

Well, I did good on plan until yesterday evening, darn Arby's lol!! I am back on track today, and will weigh in on Tuesday!!
Hugs,
Donna
Old 09-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #7  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone. Well I am down one pound on my way to this challenge. I haven't been exactly on plan but I've been watching what I am eating a little more, trying to cut back on whose white carbs that I am addicted to eating. So far so good!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:51 AM   #8  

Another day down and on plan 3 down and 53 to go.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:49 AM   #9  

My challenge will be a fitness one--

I got trained at the Y on this new Strive circuit--it's very challenging equiment and a faster workout than the traditional Nautilus circuit.

My Halloween challenge: do the Strive circuit twice a week (plus my aerobics stuff) and drop a clothing size. Reward: 2 new pairs of pants and some fun underwear!

Good luck everyone.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #10  

Well I fell off the wagon a bit yesterday. But not too badly.

Jen great job on your loss!!!!!! I am with you one the white stuff!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:07 PM   #11  

Don't know how I did it, but I am down to 278 from 285!! I have been drinking my water and eating more fiber, maybe that's it. I am so excited, this mean I get something new!!. I think I am getting a new hoodie jacket!!

Hugs,
Donna
Old 09-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #12  

I went to a 20/20/20 class yesterday (20 mins. step, 20 mins. weights, 20 mins. stretch/flexibility/sometimes yoga). Tonight would be kickboxing, except that I am interviewing a potential babysitter.

I checked out a short fiction writer's group last night--it meets at my local library. I volunteered to share one of my short stories next time so I am off to Starbucks (cashing in 3 WW points for a non-fat mocha) to revise the one I'll send out to the group.

Have a great day!
Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 PM   #13  

My mother has been telling me how big my sister has gotten, I haven't seen her in a few years, long story, she has drug problems, anyway, she sent me a picture of her today, she is about 450 pounds. She is on disability, as is her DH, because they are so obese. She is able to work, I think, as does my mother, but she is just too lazy. Anyway, i put her pic on my fridge as a reminder as to what i don't want to become.

Hugs,
Donna
Old 09-14-2006, 11:58 AM   #14  

I made it kickboxing last night after all, which means I have exercised (either aerobics, strength or both) every single day this week. This is almost certainly the first time in my life that has ever happened.

Go me!

I am 41 tomorrow--it's great to be healthy for a new year.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:30 PM   #15  

Well, I did it, I met my Halloween Goal already, so I guess I want to try and lose another 5 pounds by Halloween.
Hugs,
Donna
Closed Thread