General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 05:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

Default Anyone care to share piercings?

I know this probably isn't the right area, but I tend to spend more time here
Anyone have piercings? Or hope to get piercings? I know I've read that a good many of us plan to get our navels done at or near goal. This is one I'm looking forward to! I hope to be able to have it around the New Year!

I've retired an eyebrow due to work policies/husband not liking it. I miss it, but you gotta give sometimes! It was my choice in the end.

I'm headed this Thursday to get both nips done Spur of the moment sorta. I've always said I'd never get it done, but the piercing bug has bit me and I'm chompin at the bit to get it done! Wish I could speed payday up a bit..hehe.

I've had my tragus done for almost a year. Cartiledge piercings usually take forever to heal, but this one has been SOOOO easy to heal! After the initial piercing and about 2 days of tenderness it hasn't given me a bit of trouble. I'm so glad I did some research and found out that using the LITHA method (leave it the **** alone) works wonders!

Another cartiledge piercing, done with a gun (bad, evil things!) has been in for about 4 or 5 years and still gets angry. I just refuse to take it out...lol.

Finally, I have a VCH. I don't want to explain it, but you can google it! I'm not embarrassed of it, just not sure how much I can explain about it...lol. Below the belt, if that tells ya anything!

Anyone else want to share their list? Oh yeah! I have 3 standard lobe piercings in each ear that haven't seen jewelry in over a year or 2. They don't interest me...lol.

I love to hear of other's piercings!

Kim
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 AM   #2  

Default well

At this point I just have my tongue done. I had both my breasts done, but unfortunetly my body rejected them. I also had a lip piercing which I absolutely loved, but I had to take it out due to work and it closed. I *am* going to get some more and get some of the others redone, but I'm using the piercings as a kinda weight loss reward.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:00 PM   #3  
Addicted to potato salad!

I have two...one in each earlobe. I'm so boring.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:16 PM   #4  
LLV

Just my ears here too. One hole in my right ear, two in my left. Unfortunately, though, I went so long without wearing earrings (when I was heavy and didn't care to beautify myself) they closed up. So I can't wear earrings anymore.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:48 PM   #5  
Bikini Season :)

lets see...

both lobes, once.

14g industrial on the left.
14g septum
10-14g tongue
14g both nips (pierced them myself)
i've tried my belly several times but it just rejects.
16g Hood

and 8 tattoos.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:57 PM   #6  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateRN View Post
lets see...

both lobes, once.

14g industrial on the left.
14g septum
10-14g tongue
14g both nips (pierced them myself)
You pierced your own nipples? Wow, I don't know that I'd have the guts.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:26 PM   #7  
Bikini Season :)

i cheated. hahaha - i used lidocaine and numbed myself up big time. then just messed around with the piercing.

*shrug*
it wasnt too bad. reeaallyy bloody but not painful.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:53 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

I have both earlobes done twice and I use to have one at the top of my right ear, but for some reason 2 years after it was pierced my body started to reject it. One of my rewards when I lose this weight is to get my nose done, just a little rhinestone, but I haven't decided which side I want it on.
I also have one tattoo and have the second planned, still deciding where I want it and I want to lose weight for that one too!
Old 09-04-2006, 03:20 PM   #9  

Height: 5'7"

Two in each ear, one in the navel, and a tat on the lower back of a moon/stars. Nowadays, *I'm* considered boring!

Old 09-04-2006, 04:35 PM   #10  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateRN View Post
i cheated. hahaha - i used lidocaine and numbed myself up big time. then just messed around with the piercing.

*shrug*
it wasnt too bad. reeaallyy bloody but not painful.
Ouchie!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:55 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Good luck with the nipple piercings! I kinda want mine done too but not brave enough... but I have-

navel, conch, daith, rook, anti-helix, helix, lobe x2 in each ear (only wear 1 in each), and my VCH (best piercing ever!)
Old 09-04-2006, 10:10 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
and my VCH (best piercing ever!)
Just makes me shiver. I'm so sensitive, I can't even stand tight pants in that area.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:43 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Right now i just have both lobes twice, so 4 piercings. I had my cartilages done, but they wouldnt heal and i had to take them out. Then i had my belly button done, but it kept getting infected and pulled at, and eventually i had very little skin covering it, so i decided to let it heal. I plan on getting it redone soon. When i turn 18, im getting my nose and maybe tongue. Soon ill get some more in my ears. I love piercings and tattoos. I've already designed my first 2 tattoos.

The two lobes i had done with a piercing gun when i was younger, and they healed up fine. But then i got my cartilages and navel done with needles and they were rejected. I wonder why.

Last edited by cardsfan2009; 09-04-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:10 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 185/165/120

I really want to get a vertical labret. I've also got three lobe piercings in one ear, two in the other, and a cartilage piercing. I'm looking to get a tattoo pretty soon.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:56 AM   #15  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory87 View Post
Just makes me shiver. I'm so sensitive, I can't even stand tight pants in that area.
I thought the same. I thought about getting the piercing for at least a year. Finally I gave in and did it. It didn't hurt a bit. Getting my ear lobe hurt more. The guy goes do you wanna see it? And I was like, what your done? It was tender for a day or so but never really hurt. I couldn't believe it. It healed so fast and everything, it really is a 'dream' piercing in the sense of how much it doesnt hurt and how fast it healed. I thought everyone was joking but it was true.

It's also "my little secert" and makes me feel sexy knowing its there I love it, and if I could only keep one of my piercings - it would be that one! I think every girl needs one
Closed Thread